The feeling you get when you roll a Joint/Blunt

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by OneWithTheHerb, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Don't you feel good when you look at a nice joint or blunt you just rolled? Especially when you light it and your enjoyin the smoke

2. i get the same feeling from a freshly packed bowl in a heady piece

3. Ya, rollin makes me feel accomplished haha especially when it burns nice

4. I roll rather horribly so i have yet to feel acomplished with a good one yet

5. I remember the first time I rolled a perfect blunt. The feeling I got by looking at it and taking pictures when I was finished was almost as good as the high itself (not really)

6. I love rolling mad good when ur with your friends n shit you feel so proud. Especialy when u get compliments *fuck spelling*

7. i love rolling joints, bro! i'm not a blunt man personally, i hink they're harsh :S personal preference i suppose.

8. #8 Hydroriffic, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2010
    Yea this is true lol. Alot of people cant roll to save their life. One day I had budz and pack of zigs, so i just sat for like an hour and rolled until I got it down. Took me like 30mins to get a nice roll. Most people dont break the budz up enough for a joint so they dont roll or burn good. Blunts kinda roll themselves so their easier imo.

9. it looked at guides on the internet to get better and now i roll my own joints pretty tightly and they burn good so i dont waste my new good connects bud

10. i never really looked up guides or anything but all my friends say im really good at rolling but idk i feel pretty good rolling it and smoking it....

11. "after this joint is done im going to wish i hit it from my bong."

12. I know what you mean... I rolled a jay last night and it turned out great! It smoked good and if I was pretty shocked that I hand rolled it lol. Got the papers from Mexico. And the weed in the baggie may look a little shitty but thats the contents of a previous roach. I was gonna use it but decided to roll a fresh one :)

[​IMG]

13. Idk man I love heady glass but it's different when you've rolled a really nice joint especially when you've just learned how to roll. Cuz it's something you made with your own hands you know.

14. I almost like the feeling of rolling and smoking a joint as much as the effects i get from it. its just a different experience smoking a joint and it just makes it that much more personal and better by rolling yourself. Its almost a problem for me now. i love joints so much i don't use my vaporizer as much as i'd like to.

15. Well of course, everything I've ever created embodies the essence of perfection.

16. Yeah, know that feeling! Its so nice when you take the jay & start lighting and im like : "Shit man!" & starting to smile!

17. When I break up bud with my hands, I roll well, but it isn't very smooth or good looking. With a grinder, it's so much easier.

18. I personally went from being absolutely shit at rolling to rolling perfect joints/blunts every time, couldn't tell you how I did it, just one joint changed everything.

I still have the pictures of my first perfect joint and blunt, rolled in the same night.