The feeling of loss and weed

Discussion in 'General' started by thezool, Jan 11, 2010.

1. i always have a big feeling of loss when ive smoked all my stash. i have enough left to get high 4 maybe 5 more times and i dunno when i'll be able to get more. i know ill enjoy it but once its gone i always dwell and think "i shouldve saved it for a better time". i just want to enjoy it not worry because that ruins the high.

anyone else get this? i presume some people here have a pretty steady flow of buds but i dont. i dont have much money so when i get it i savour it. maybe too much!

2. im in pretty much the same situation, but i dont feel a loss or depressed when i finish off a stash

because when it comes down to it its just weed, life goes on and eventually you will get more

just have patience and instead of saying oh i should of waited for a better time think of how good of a time you have had with that stash

3. It's a pretty normal feeling. I use to get it alot I know that for sure. But I don't need to smoke everyday, so when I run out I'll know it's allright because if I want more weed I'll just get it with my next paycheck.

For you: try to only smoke when you really feel like it. Dont wake and bake because then at night you'll just want to smoke again (at least that happens to me) Maybe some of your buddies can smoke you up when you're dry? Don't dread when you start to run low, because then you're not going to enjoy your last few highs as much. If you're out and want to smoke just smoke cigs instead (if you even smoke cigs.) I dunno what else I can think of.

4. on a side note - mids only get me high for 45mins-1hr30 if im lucky :( it sucks

5. dude i do this all the time man, its terrible haha

6. i'm feeling it right now :( not a big deal though, i'll get some more herb soon.

7. man try having that feeling with opiates... not good.

8. Can't say I empathize with your situation. I am almost never dry, but on those rare occasions that I am, I try to enjoy the change of pace. It's nice to break the cycle every once-in-a-while.