The feds finally own-up to the anti-cancer potential of cannabis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, Mar 28, 2011.

1. I heard a former CIA analyst state this and I happen to agree with it.

"Nations are a lot like people, they don't like to admit mistakes."

It would be quite difficult for the government to admit any wrongdoing considering how awful the drug war has been for Liberty and the average American...

2. Everyone share these links of you have a facebook. Everyone will hear the word

3. yea..."peaceful protest chants" just dont cut it. All the potheads on GC are always bitching about the way the government treats them and so on, The police are mindless drones with their switch turned to mob rule, the list of these complaints goes on and on. YET...THE COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE IS SINGING SONGS AND CHANTING PEACEFUL PROTEST.

*I JUST THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE NEED TO STEP BACK FROM THE BONG AND THINK ABOUT HOW LONG """THEY"""ARE GOING TO LET THE GOVERNMENT DO THIS TO THEM. i guess another 35 years ;)

4. oh my fucking god. this is awesome. i bookmarked this page to use in my informative speech about medical marijuana. i just realized you are a wizard at this shit. i was wondering if you had any other articles (non-wiki) that i could take a look at to use in that speech?

5. Chemotherapy is a treatment for cancer and costs appx $40,000.00 per treatment.
    That is why marijuana and it's ability to prevent cancers and fight cancer are dismissed.
    The pharmaceutical companies are searching for the exact chemical compounds necessary for a pill that will do even half as well as a cancer treatment as cannabis does but they are not able too,,because the chemicals that make up marijuana work against and with each other in ways they cannot copy,,remove any of the chemicals in pot and you lose a building block of the ability to block or stop cancers.