The Federal Reserve Loans Money to McDonalds + Goldman Sachs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CannabisInCanada, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Data Shine Light on Winners From Fed Loans - WSJ.com

Where your 3.3 TRILLION dollars went!

2. Where's the link to mcDonalds?

I can't seem to find any reference to it :confused_2:

3. Seems like it was edited out:

4. I wish it wasn't too late to ask for a loan, seems they gave them to everyone but me :(

5. I'm not sure they actually gave any money to McDonalds. That huffpo article in the other thread had said something about mcdonalds yesterday afternoon, but had an "update" where they said mcdonalds didn't receive money from the fed.

6. Yeah, it's actually the only one from the list that actually doesn't make sense. I think it was removed for good reason.

7. Thats becuase Mcdonalds can affoard Bigmac Lawyers :D

8. A condition of the loan was they bring the McRib back, fat ass feds....:D

9. New focus: Foreign bank lending while people suffer at home.

Go!

10. The Federal Reserve is a private enterprise run for profit. They have no loyalty to the US. They will lend to whoever if they think the transaction is profitable for them.

11. I GUESS LIVING IN A GLOBAL ECONOMY,,,,

MEANS WE ALSO go to support THE '' GLOBES'' ECONOMY,,,:rolleyes:

12. I can't wait till im thrown in a gulag. Reading plenty of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn to get me warmed up as to what the layout is gonna be. Any guesses on new features? Gulags with technology:smoke:.

13. I can understand financially backing a bank to a certain point. But fuckin McDonalds????? Let those bastards fail, we dont need them, and it would be better for us. It really makes me wonder why? They don't do this out of the goodness of their heart, they gotta be getting something out of it, and getting paid back with a little interest doesn't seem like it would be good enough. They got a McDonalds every 5 miles, make them close some down if their hurting.

14. #14 Eric111E, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2010
    It is here, still disguised but very obvious. These highly educated people are not trying to help our economy they are trying to kill it and take any competition with them so it won't be as bad of a collapse. They're just spending as much as they can get away with until shit really hits the fan. But when it does the rest of the world will fall with us, but look at how advanced we are compared to the rest of the world. We will fall but still be on top.
    Then global currency can happen. Lets say all the contries in the world economies failed, and we all converted to one money system. Wouldn't the country with the most technology and physical things become the most wealthy country almost automatically. Or would it be smart to give countries like the US or China less money and 3rd world countries the most money so they can grow and not be such a burden to others?

15. #15 GreenReaper56, Dec 3, 2010
    Who cares, more mc.ribs for ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! YAY! All the golden fries as well.

Whatchu mean, you really didn't get yours? I did. Was about $200mill. I didn't even have to do anything to get it either.

16. #16 zpyro, Dec 3, 2010
    They said it was retracted. And McDonald's isn't going anywhere. "Oak Brook, Ill.-based McDonald’s said it earned $1.2 billion, or $1.11 per share, in the most recent quarter, up 21.8% from year-earlier profits of $985.3 million, or 87 cents per share."

Is anyone actually surprised? I mean truly, honestly surprised? We ALL knew the money wasn't going to go where it was supposed to or should have gone. Do people actually still have faith in government not fucking over the people?

17. Loan to mcdonalds? the fuck..

They operate in every single country across the globe

CAN SOMEONE SAY MODERN DAY ROBBERY

Bunch of greedy fucks.

18. Read the thread before posting.