Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the fattest bowl I've ever packed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ablackmetal, Mar 5, 2009.

1. What was left of the purple kush I had is now in the greatest bowl three guys have ever hit:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It took me three hours before I could get up the stairs to go take my bud (as in friend) home.

2. i bet all of you were blazed off your asses lol. i love me some purple bud it always puts you out

3. we were destroyed. I think we were watching what we thought was attack of the show... it coulda been spongebob we were so gone haha.

4. 3 hours to walk up the stairs?

sure.........

5. some people like to exaggerate a lot i guess.lol

6. I don't like packing that much in a bowl but shit whatever floats your boat.

7. wow ur d dick fro even saying sumtin like that, like come on he was overaggerating not totally serious, he thought everyone would be smar5t enough to relize

8. I meant 3 hours BEFORE we could walk up the stairs. We smoked about 5 grams of the shit between all of us.

9. Thats the only way to pack bowls, my friend.

10. I kid I kid :)

I just hate when people make weed sound like your on fucking slo-mo medicine

11. ....a pipe bowl, between 3 people? can't move? whhhhhhhhhha?

12. Surely you could've gotten a lot more out of that with smaller bowls, but whatever.

13. Nice man

On new years we packed a 2g bowl of some widow in my boys Triple p.

needless to say we were baked

14. agreed:smoking:

15. 5 grams of purp? all I and my bud had left (we split a 1/2).

16. damn man, looks nice

17. IMO i would have rather packed 2 medium size bowls so that you get fresher hits.