Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the family stopped by

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by biclighterinuse, Jan 9, 2008.

1. right, forgot i don't put any pics on this site. here's the family.
    [​IMG]

2. Wow, thats a collection worthy of its own thread. Whered you get the briefcase foam stuff? Thats a good idea to keep them safe..

3. nice collection man +rep

4. um... wow.... what the hell :eek:

5. Which ones your fav out of the tubes?

6. you got a glass addiction mayne

7. hey man, thats def. the nicest collection ive ever seen. Ill give u +rep.

8. Un-fuckin-real

Plus REP

That is the best collection I have ever seen in my life!!!!

9. For lack of a better response "fucking fuck yeah!"

10. Man nice collection, ive been looking into getting a lux. If u wouldnt mind me asking how much that ran u.

11. You can buy closed or open cell foam in different sizes... you can get thick foam and cut it for a custom fit for whatever you put in it! I have a padded case for my guns.

12. holy shit....my jaw actually dropped when i saw all that glass.....god damn man...you should post up more pictures with each piece youve got there getting its own picture and you should put up some milk shots...i wish i could give you more then one rep for that one

13. wowww your collection makes me sooo jealous
    i love the roor to the left with the beaker bottom, the double bubbler, and the lux
    ive been thinking about picking myself up a lux, how much did that run ya?
    +rep

14. Is that a Hurricoil Ashcatcher? Those things are pricey! Amazing collection dude.

15. I agree with everything.Close up pics of each piece would be nice :) And i especially agree with the extra REP, you definitly deserve more than one :D

16. +rep man that shit is ballin

17. Damnnn, do you own your own headshop? lol

18. Nice collection man. Rep+.
    I like your variety.

If you ever feel like consolidating ... haha.

19. thanks everyone for the nice words,
    the roor beaker is my favorite since it was one of my first.
    i think the A/C you are looking at is the steve hops inline, if so, its an awesome A/C.
    the lux ran me just over 250 in RI, but thats about what you'll find them for anywhere.
    the toro- straight 24" worked section
    [​IMG]
    the roor- 18" beake two worked sections
    [​IMG]
    Ehle. 500 ml frosted bubble
    [​IMG]
    the lux mini beaker
    [​IMG]
    and the mini 10" DC beaker
    [​IMG]