The Family (Beware! Pics!)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DD19, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Hey! This is my bong family, I refer to it as a family because it is ever changing :D Here's what there is, 21" Stemline, 20" SG 8 arm with alex k, 12" 32mm diam. SYN mini straight with luke wilson 6 arm diffy. Currently using the mini SYN and that dome on my first batch of BHO. :hello: Good shit, I'm ripped :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. *head-splode*

3. my favorites are your green spoon and the SYN tube. seriously that spoon is sick though:smoke:

4. #4 gone4good, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
    + rep for sharing some seriously sick glass
    SG rules

edit;well you've obviously impressed me somewhere else on the forum as I am not able to give you the rep you so rightly deserve,
    gotta spread the love man

haha I'm fkn baked

5. That SG gridded diffy is sick, where'd you pick it up?

6. looks nice

7. that sovereignty tube with the horns on the perc is just insane. if i had one of these tubes i dont ever think id be sober....like at all

8. Ya, thats a bloody awesome spoon, how much did it cost?
    lol and the horns in the bong is sweet too.

9. Dope shit bro

10. Nice dude, my favorite is that sovereignty, soo sick :smoke::smoke:

11. that sg piece is beautiful, how much did it cost?

12. Sadly I don't have one, but I'm looking to pick one up :D Thanks for the comments everyone. The pipe was... $35 I believe? It looks 10000x better res'd up too :hello:

Both bongs are Sovereignty both set me back a bit more than three bills a piece. The stemline actually cost me more :p Now I just want to combine the 2 tubes, get a stem/8 or 12 :D

Here's a dab I took a few hours ago (same as I posted on the GonG milkshot thread)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak1cf6xmwHA"]YouTube - 12 inch SYN with LW 6 arm diffy and dome[/ame]