The Fall of Troy

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by mos_def, May 4, 2010.

1. I dig em.
    Any other bands like them?
    One of my favorite songs by TFOT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvYb5XNVESg]YouTube - The Fall Of Troy - Mouths like Sidewinder Missiles[/ame]

2. Good before they broke up

3. Love this band.

I was almost able to go to their last show ever in CT since I live pretty close to there, but it was on my birthday so I didn't end up goin.

4. Love these guys! They came about 3 hours away on their last tour, I would have definitely been there had I known it was their last go-around. I think "Phantom on the Horizon" is their best release.

5. idk that makes no sense to me, but if it was your birthday, wouldn't you have decided to go!?

6. I wanted to :( but my friends had other plans for me.

7. I actually meet the band in Milwaukee, WI after they opened for Kings of Leon. My buddy and I were walking around, because we rode down with a couple chicks who went to see the show. I'd never heard of them before, and didn't realize who they were - so my buddy and I bullshit with them for a little bit and smoked. First thing I say to the guitar player - "I heard you guys got boo'ed off the stage!" :laughing:

But they were pretty cool guys, and I've only started to hear some of their music. Not bad, but not really my taste.