The failed war on drugs

Discussion in 'General' started by StickyxLover, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Hey everyone I'm writing a persuasive essay on why the American war on drugs is a failure and complete waste of valuable funding and resources. I've already started and have a good amount of info but if anyone wants to bring up any points to discuss please do so. Thanks 

2. Because it's all
    A fucking sham. The government is the biggest drug dealer around. Power,greed, lies, and money. That's all it is

Peace

3. Just let Bill explain it.

4. The war on drugs will never be won. As long as money is being made, there will always be people willing to risk getting caught, arrested, or even killed trying to get a piece of the pie. The only way I see this as stopping is legalizing drugs, but I don't see that happening ever.

5. Because they can't fully eradicate weed from the country. The war on drugs is meant to get rid of or at least slow down weed growing and possession in the country. This will never happen because weed is a plant, it'll keep growing and growing it's never stop. And dispensaries make it so all that grown weed gets to the streets. The war on drugs has been going in circles since it began.

Not to mention the whole CIA involved cocaine and heroin trafficking back in the day. It's all just a guise to make money.

7. Lmao you actually expect the government to stop all drugs from entering the US? They're doing a great job keeping drugs out they just cant keep it all out

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. What they keep out is but a drop in the bucket, at the price of billions of taxpayers money

9. We are filling up our prisons with people who need help not jail.

10. All that money could be spent on more nukes. 

Haven't we been decommissioning our arsenal and not making more?

12. Truth