The Facts - Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by solidsnake112, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Marijuana is far less dangerous than alcohol or tobacco. Around 50,000 people die each year from alcohol poisoning. Similarly, more than 400,000 deaths each year are attributed to tobacco smoking. By comparison, marijuana is nontoxic and cannot cause death by overdose. According to the prestigious European medical journal, The Lancet, "The smoking of cannabis, even long-term, is not harmful to health. ... It would be reasonable to judge cannabis as less of a threat ... than alcohol or tobacco."

Learn from timeline.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knBksWZg16U"]YouTube- The Facts - Marijuana[/ame]

2. holy shit that was intense lol

3. Good video but the text was very often hard to read and it moved along to quick if you ask me. I know if I showed that to people they would have to hit pause a lot to follow it.

4. That was intense and alot of information, i had too pause the video alot and it had alot of hard too read text. I really dont think people who dislike marijuana are really gonna watch it and actually watch it hard and long enough to read what it says when they have another source telling them information faster and better but that was well organized whoever made that needs too make more videos longer and better.

5. More videos like these should be made with straight up facts (Y)
    Legalization is the way to go..

6. Good video, just went to the youtube page of THELIGHT and they have some interesting stuff there.
    Thanks.

7. Good vid, but people who don't like cannabis are probably already too slow in the head to catch on with this INFORMATION/TRUTH.

8. :) Thanks for sharing.

9. The intensity and of it and the quickness of the charts, timelines and graphs made me come to the conclusion that this was a major propaganda video. It was made to spur the masses who support cannabis and turn those away who think it has no place in society.

10. Lmao, i agree it was very :x

11. i somewhat agree...but still love the vid.theres more truth to this than those made by the government/people who think''drugs are bad mmmkay?'':rolleyes:

12. #12 bobba loo, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2010
    Good video but text went by wayyyy to fast
    can someone get me a link to that study by the lancet

13. The music added soo much to that video.

14. looool

15. [​IMG]
    this is all I could think of when watching it. Good video, I agree that the text went by too fast though. It would've been much more powerful with someone reading the facts out in a concerned tone.

16. loooooooooool

17. Couldn't agree more. Especially since I'm peaking right now. Fuckin awesomeee

18. loool

19. Better off posting somewhere other than GC forums IMO. Obviously we are all pro mj. Spread the video to your friends / voters.

20. That blew my mind:eek:
    Writing was a little fast though