The Experiment

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hopelesshopie, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Top of the morning to all. [​IMG]
    This will be my first blog, it's more to keep track of where our little beauties are in their cycle of life. But also we're very open to tips, suggestions and positive opinions.

Let me just note that, when I first started my seedlings in germination about a month ago. I didnt expect much from them, hence, 'The Experiment'. So when the germ. process didnt take more than 2 days, I was very surprised/excited. SO, because it was spontanious that I germinated them, we didn't have anything set up for them, and we've just been playing it as the game goes.

We now have two plants, that are a little way into the growth process. Also we have two more seedlings that we just put in the peat moss last night.

On another subject. We have started a little project on top of The Experiment, I call her Luma. The idea of Luma is to water her with a food coloring mixture, blue food coloring to be specific. We want to see for ourselves if it changes the pigments or even just the leaves of the plant. I have read quite a few other blogs and different ways to change the colors of your plant. Some are way out there, but to each their own, this is our art project [​IMG][​IMG]