the expendables, slightly stoopid, rebelution..

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by cbrian, Jan 25, 2009.

1. i've been listening to them a lot lately, they're amazing when i'm baked..anyone know of any bands similar to them?

2. i do the same as you. been listening to them on pandora

3. yeah i've been using pandora too but i haven't really found anything new

4. yeah it does kind of get played out fast. but its a good way to find new music. i will probably go out and get a slightly stoopid and expendables cd because of pandora

5. [FONT=&quot]slightly stoopid is performing live the weekend of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]August 14th[/FONT][FONT=&quot] in Denver, at the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mile High Music Festival[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. If you can't make it to Denver, you can watch the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]live concert[/FONT][FONT=&quot] feed for free at http://www.mycricket.com/mile-high-music-festival[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

6. i like slightly's acoustic stuff, wayyyy more then their other stuff

7. For any fans of these bands I would highly recommend SOJA (Soliders of Jah Army)

They are my current favorite new generation reggae band :smoke:

8. Tribal seeds, and Iration

9. bag of toys idk if there too alike but they are chill

10. Passafire, Pepper, giant panda guerrilla dub squad (something close to that), johns brown body, 10 ft ganja plant, idk i know theres more, too high to remember them

SS is def one of my fav bands, seen them 6 times now...seen erbelution once but i got kicked out like 3 minutes after they came out on stage, and im personally not a fan of the expendables

11. Yes. The Urban Dread band plays similar Reggae Music they have some new reggae songs on their website (UrbanDread.com) and you can see them live in the Los Angeles area, check their website for schedule. If you do, say hello to Jason and let him know what you think.