the excitement is KILLING ME

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dan Gleesac, Dec 29, 2007.

1. well as all you fellow blades know new years is coming up...while i am excited as always this year is gonna be totally different...this year i am going to the disco biscuits new years show for two nights (30th and 31st) and the excitement is KILLING ME.....its gonna be the craziest fucking party ever...for tomorrows show i got this girl to make me and her matching dancing bear costumes that i might just post some pics of later on....but its gonna be off the hook.....im likely getting hooked up with 4 hits of some liquid lsd and im tryin to get some boomers tomorrow aswell and possibly even some rolls (thizz) for new years!!!!!!!! who else is doing something thats gonna be fucking crazy for new years???

i know this isnt really recreational use but my reasoning for putting it here is im also gonna blaze up on a whole lot of some dank ass herbs while there.....

2. DUDE ME TOO!!!!!!

HELL FUCK SHIT YEAHHHH!!!

1 DAY!!!! (Til' the first night!!!!!!)
    :eek::yay::yay::yummy::hello::eek:

3. :hippie:sounds sick man im probabl not going to be able to go that all out but im going to try to have a good time man

get faded:hippie:

:)

4. huge ass party at my house.

AT MY HOUSE.

i'm getting so fucked up.

5. Going to a friend's house. Nothing but Jager Bombs and bowls all night!

6. psyched for NYE! my friend is coming up and we'll be smoking plenty of dank out of the new Roor and drinking it up big

7. an Ounce of some high mids and One 5 Gallon Gravity bong that was made into a hooka and about 20 close friend at my house... going to blaze into the next year :smoking::smoking::smoking:

8. BUMP..........NOW IM DYIN.....im gonna go to sleep early tonight so i can wake up and itll be the day i go to the electric factory for some hippy flipping and disco biscuits!!!!!!!!!!

9. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

me too.

10. GOING TO DENMARK(Copenhagen - dank hash) BELGIUM(Brussels bruges, antwerp- all have weed decriminalized up to 5gs) AND HOLLAND (amsterdam, harrlem- i dont even need to say anything :p) ON NEW YEARS DAY WITH MY BRO!

wish me luck gcers!

i got mad excitement as well haha

11. that sounds fucking awsome man.....

12. I need to find sumthin free to do

13. its new years man youll find a party or two

14. damn i was going to go to the concert tomorrow too, but it didnt work out so well for me

15. Fuck ya!!!! I knew more people had to listen to the disco biscuits on this site! I have seen them twice and they always put on a hell of a show. They are by far my favorite music to trip to. I think I have every concert of theirs downloaded from archive.org I always throw them on during smoke sessions and people are always like "what the hell is this?" They are so good! Im in mexico for the holiday so im just going to party it up new years night. I havent had any luck at all finding halucinagens so far do here though.

16. few of my friends and me are going to take shrooms and hit the hookah all night!:eek:

17. patron and kush best combo ever !

18. Sound tribe for me and a bunch of my friends. A lot are going to widespread too. All this in atlanta as well as auburn playing clemson in the chick fil a bowl.

19. Probably just gonna hang with my buddies and get straight wicked blazed all day and all night.

20. I plan to be shrooming new years gonna be a great time