Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The exchange

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by att259, May 7, 2010.

1. Do you guys use special containers or methods when exchanging with your dealers?

I have to exchange at school, due to inconvenience. So I just put money into a book that I give him, and he gives me a hollowed out iPod with the stuff inside of it.

Trade back later, rinse repeat.

2. Sandwich bags and the ability to jump in my passenger seat. Just being honest and answering the question, don't take that the wrong way.

3. I get mine at school too but we don't do anything special. We just go in the bathroom and exchange cash for a bag. Simple enough.

4. well first he texts me that he needs the green and I take out my gps, go into the middle of the woods, bury it, write the coordinates down, text him the coordinates and tell him to bury the money while I hide in the tree.
    :eek: :smoke:

5. [​IMG]

Nothin' special.

6. Basically walk up into the Dealer's house if not call him to deliver.

7. Lucky duck! I always gotta wait, like Lou Reed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hugY9CwhfzE&feature=fvw]YouTube - Velvet Underground - I´m Waiting For The Man[/ame]

Umm... cash/weed handshake. That's what's up!

8. My dealers weigh it out right in front of me and then it goes directly into a mason jar.