Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The evils of snow

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheHempress, Feb 8, 2003.

1. Since it snowed yesterday, I decided to finally try putting snow in my bong. well, my bong has a leak in it that I didn't notice yesterday so I asked my friend Ant if I could use his. He told me that he heard that this guy actually made his lungs collapse from taking too big of a hit with snow in his bong b/c he couldn't feel how big it was...has anyone ever heard of this?

2. i don't know about it making your lungs collapse... but i assume it could be possible from coughing too hard.

i put snow in my bubbler along with water that was mixed with snow until it was about as thick as slush... everyone thought there was something wrong because they couldn't feel the hit. then they'd clear it and start coughing their asses off.

3. yeah my old flatmate has big problems with his lungs collapsing... he's had loadsa opperations. but it depends on how at risk u are of a collapsed lung initially. tall skinny 17 to 25ish yearolds who had a massive growth spurt in their teens are most at risk (thats me too, but my lungs are holding up, just).

The trick with using super cooled bong hits is to loads for only one person, one hit.

this way you should be able to chong in safety.

Digit
    ps, you wouldn't find that kind of harm reduction information on any Government issued health warnings!