--The Escape From The Pharaohs RASP!--

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheMystriousOne, May 22, 2012.

1. I write to you know as I have a story to tell, some may have heard half this, others have not. The Pharaohs, an evil entity, one of the many gods that govern us when we see the other world, through the herb. The Pharaoh, is different. He grasp on to a lonely stoner, taking over their life and every aspect of it! He makes bad things happen to you, and is always watching. I have been under the grasp of the Pharaoh since I was in my middle teens, he ruined my life, and I had to reach his gates every night. To reach his gates? Smoke seven bowls and the task will be complete, the pipe is the boat on the river of life. The stages of stoned mark the trials to the promised land, the weed and pipe is the vessel there. So the Pharaoh would task me to cross the dark chasm of faith in the road, at night in the dark. It was terrifying, the very beasts that live in ones head all came to life before you. The Pharaoh had me...

Then, one day when I decided to consume a weed brownie, a new weed god appeared, not one, not two, but three. They were the native american gods of weed, one name Kunukshuk, one named Ogrilongruk, and one named Sasoogen. These gods came before me and trained me as their warrior. I trained by consuming their mystic brownies, hallucinating from their affect on me. I eventually was led into the final battle, by consuming a large does of brownies, I broke the chains that held me to the Pharaoh, and those of others, the Pharaoh dissolved, but said he would be back. The native american gods were pleased. They fixed my life and just last week, I was appointed grand chief warrior, fighter of the light.

So that is my story, please, enjoy. I will update you guys if the Pharaoh returns. :smoking:

2. How fucking high are you?

3. More like wtf u been smokin'

4. Just the mystical, magical herb. Clo-klay Clo-klay

5. You're probably smoking on stuff that makes my dank look like schwag...

6. Dude I think you are smoking peyote like the native americans do in their 'fasting tents' when they go on their 'vision quests'...

Dude, I am not sure if you are being serious about this or just playing around but if you actually hallucinating these things and talking to "them"(yourself)... You should really look into some professional help, OR give the ganja a break.. :confused:

7. OP that was an amazing story no joke, nice and dramatic. I got a Pharaoh too, but he doesn't bother me in the same ways your did--more like thoughts and munchies, but I don't let him. I also have another Pharaoh who tells me to fight back and work hard, which is cool because I end up being productive.

One pharaoh makes me think too much, to question my existence and experiences, and it gets tiring. the other one tells me to be a free spirit and just roll with it. I listen to both.

Native guides ftw :)

8. Dude...what?

I hope you're not forreal.

And if you are, I believe you may have schizophrenia.

9. Heh, ya'll realize this is the internet right? OP could just like writing creative, wild stories. I was entertained, dont be so quick to diagnose people, doctors ;)

10. Nahh I'm not trying to diagnose I just actually Fear for him if he's a 100% serious.