The Equality Paradox (Female Breasts)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LuxTenebris, Apr 4, 2013.

1. If you live in America, chances are, you know that is prided as a land of the free, and equal.

Well if we are so equal, why cannot a woman walk around the streets without a shirt and bra, without being arrested, yet a man can walk around shirtless all day and no one bats an eyelash?

This country, for being reputed as free and equal, has generally only been such for straight white men, and while things have changed so that it now (somewhat) includes men of different ethnicities (still wrong to be gay In society's eyes, but that's for another day).

But if you are a women, in this countries 237 year history, you have NEVER been equal.

What's worse, most women actively support the inequality of their gender.

The primest example of this, Is the fact that you cannot be bare breast, anywhere, except your home, a nude beach, a hospital, a topless bar, or on the set of a show/movie legally.

What's worse, you are completely okay with this, you gladly censor your own natural body, because the society around you, thinks your body is vulgar and obscene.

Why? Why do women LET society objectify them? Why do you let anyone, tell you can't display your body? It is natural, there is nothing obscene about it.

Women, by not standing up and saying enough OS enough, you are letting the objectification of your gender continue, if you do not say enough is enough, you will never be equal.

There is no single reason to censor yourselves, your breasts don't hurt the children, they don't kill people, they do nothing, other than sit on your chest, and give babies milk. Where is the vulgarity in that? There is none.

Harkening back to what I said about topless bars, they wouldn't exist, if you would stand up for yourselves and say it isn't right, that your breasts are treated, like there is something wrong with them, something to be shunned

If any of you women care about truly having equal rights you would protest the injustice, by making an effete to walk around topless as much as possible, you can't sit back, and expect your equality, something that you have never had if you live in America, to be given to you, if you just accept the injustice that is dealt upon you.

I challenge any one person here, to give me a single good reason that breasts should be censored and shunned in modern society.

And for it to be a legitimate answer, it can't involve the word fat, or any of its synonyms .

2. women can walk around topless legally....im in NC and they even had a topless rally this year about it

Topless Laws - GoTopless

3. So 1/50 (that I'm aware of as of now) understand how ridiculous it is.

So good for North Carolina, they're ahead of the curve :hello:

4. look at the link, its the majority of the US that doesn't have laws against women being topless

5. Okay so I checked the link, and most of the country allows topless.

This is news to me :laughing:

But it still stands, women are still censored, they can't appear topless on television without being censored, unless they are on an anti-censorship channel like HBO, stars etc etc

6. #7 Cruizer, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
    [​IMG]

7. hmmmmmmm..........:bongin:

8. #9 Meursault, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
    I'm all for titties and for social equality, and I see your point.

However, there *is* a real biological difference between male nipples and female titties. Titties are a sexual signal that's built into your brain. You see titties, you get horny. It happens and it's part of our evolutionary, not social, history.

Of course, that doesn't in any way mean that we should ban them from public display. Lots of things make us horny, and we can't just go banning them all, but to argue that the ONLY reason there has been a differential titty rule between the genders is social conditioning is slightly too strong of a claim. There is a difference between male and female breasts. They should all be free, but there is a difference. In females they are a (mostly) direct indicator of fertility and are therefore an innately sexual body part. In males, not so much.

9. fucking deal with it man...what the fuck?
    you americans take this whole freedom thing to a point where it becomes stupid...
    1st world problems.

1000 POST! couldnt have picked a better one either...

10. #11 Stormy Sea, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
    Simple answer:

Because women can look at a man's bare chest all day without drooling, forgetting what they're doing, or sticking their hands down their pants.

Vice versa? Not so much. Don't need any more car crashes, thanks, we have enough of those!

(Editing this in... Also, who really cares enough about this for it to upset them?? Are you that lonely? Even if it were legal, I wouldn't be walking around w/o my bra on in public. Too many creeps; OP.)

11. This argument sucks and was obviously not researched.

12. Wait a darn minute, who is against topless women? That's like making weed illegal... Oh wait...

13. I see your point, but i wouldnt want to walk around with my dick and balls swingin around. its just pretty trashy if you ask me.

14. Yeah, once I can walk around with my dick hangin' low maybe I'll feel bad about it.

15. lol... i wouldn't mind seeing tittys everywhere....

16. cause too many bonerz

17. A lot of people are disgusted by or embarrassed of the human body.

18. Boobs should just be treated like testicles. Girls would definitely look if I had my testicles out constantly. What if I only had half of them hanging out and you looked?

"You women are such pigs, I should be able to express my sexuality without being stared at constantly, hmph!"

19. I invented a bra for ballsacks.