Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The EPIC pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by WannaGetHiiigh, Jun 12, 2009.

1. This thread is all about picking up your weed and the EPIC lengths you went to get it. Post as many stories as you have =D

So anyway, yesterday me and my buddy were sitting around, bored, wating for our dealer to come home. About 6pm we got a call saying he'd be ready at 7 so my friend went to get his moped to go pick it up. Of course he had no petrol and my car is a little bit DEAD right now lol.

We decided to cycle there, seeing as it was only 6 miles to the next town (I live a little bit out in the sticks) Took us about an hour and a half 'cos he was riding a BMX through the woods lol. Got there at about 7.45pm and we had to wait another 20 minutes for our fucking guy to turn up (He always parks up in the most bait area like infront of a supermarket for some reason...maybe he thinks he's cool, I don't know lol)

After that little episode we went to the shop to get some essentials; crisps, biscuits and lucozade lol. Then we sat at the closest bench we could find and rolled a nice big fat joint. Once our nice little sesh is over we......have another.....lol.

THEN we move on, course cycling is a little bit harder than usual and my friend ends up going down some 20ft, near vertical ditch and fucks up his chain. Several joints and lots of failed attempts to fix the bike later, it's about 10.30 and it's getting dark. We give up and start walking, then we can't see where we're walking so we sorta lost the way.

Anywho...to summarise, by the time we got back which was about 12.30am we'd already finished of the eighth we'd picked up.

GOOD TIMES! :smoking: lol

-WGH-

2. Oh and while we were sitting down trying to repair his BMX, we heard sirens that sounded like air strike sirens used in the war. We thought we could hear rockets and the end of the world was coming...fun times lol

3. Haha I can just see two guys fixing a bike high off their ass scared shitless that the earth was coming to an end :D

4. Oh man yeh, it was scary as fooooooook...I saw a really big beam light and I thought it was aliens...ALWAYS GOOD TIMES WITH WEED LOL. :smoking:

5. haha one time i was and hour and a half away from my dealer. And me and my cousin gave them directions for 2 hours straight. They got lost like 3 times and it took forever to get them where we were haha. But they finally got there and we were blazed!:smoking:
    But I guess it was really my dealer who traveled far, i still cant believe he did that haha.

6. Haha, I wish my dealer was as nice as that, I tell him to come to me and he's like "Uhm yeh...I got the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed" lol

Yep, every time I pick up, I do all the leg work AND pay top dollar for the shit...it is good.

7. I drove in circles for 50 miles because my friend forgot where his new dealer lived, and the guy wasn't answering his phone. Finally, the guy answers and tells us where he lives so we go and pick up the sac. Let me tell you, the dub of middies that I got because of all that work didn't make me feel any better, especially when a gallon of gas here costs $3.

8. The most epic pick up I had was when I was waiting for my dealer at the top of my street and he then phones me to say he's in a taxi and he wants me to jump in with him in front of the local Prison :D So I run over to the prison, wait a few minutes, then this minivan pulls over and my dealer, face covered with a rag and a hood, signals for me to get in and then we drive off towards his supplier and on the way we see a group of guys who apparently owe him money, so snake through this back roads of this mainly South-Asian area and then park up and he jumps out of the taxi and runs over and starts yelling at these guys, asking for his money. Meanwhile, the taxi driver, a 50-year old Pakistani my dealer calls 'Mr. G' or 'Mr. Gizzle' (no joke), goes out for a cigarette. This shouting attracts the attention of a female PCSO (Police Community Support Officer), who comes riding along on a bike and then starts writing down the taxi's number plate. Panicking, my dealer, who the taxi driver calls Mr. T, runs back to the taxi and tells Mr. G to put the fag out and start driving.

Me and my friend were sat in the back, kinda confused and trying not to laugh, and then Mr. T turns around and explains he has to go to his supplier and pick up before giving us our draw and then gives us a stereotypical black man smile and promises to give us a lift home.

So we drive to his supplier's home, see a lot of police cars and hear a lot of muttering about 'fucking pigs' and the like and then park outside this alley way, which Mr. T runs down while Mr. G has another cigarette and stands on guard for police, while me and my friend continue to sit in the back waiting. After he comes back with a fat amount of weed, he shoves it under the bonnet and then asks if its okay if he drops us off at the park.

All that for a (nice big and buddy) 1/8 :smoking:

9. LMAO, yeh I've had to do that before because a prior dealer (prior because he got buuuuuusted lol) was being really paranoid and sent us all over Brighton, all for a bloody eighth lol.

10. Haha lovin the amount of UK people we got up in here now! I hardly ever see any of us on here but its pickin up!