The end to your bullshit, little children, highschool drama CRAP.

Discussion in 'General' started by Rp360, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Power-trip
    Can someone say fake?
    Can someone say 15 years old?
    Can someone say I mean spam \"******, chink etc\" (racial slurs)
    Can someone say everyone in the #stoners room knows your 15, moderators included?

http://forum.grasscity.com/general/137567-fear-black-president-america-world-ready.html

I bet man, except you called Sammy Sosa a \"******\" and spammed racial slurs in the GC chatroom.
    Moderators, awesome work on banning Motion but not banning someone you actually know is underage.

All I can say is that if I\'m expecting a ban for making this post I am more than willing to embrace it. Just because this is the truth.

2. you have got to be kidding me:p:p:p LOLZ

3. Huh? i dont get it whats all the drama about? cant we all just...... get along?

4. Lets not get immature, Thread reported.

STOP letting the stupid, piece of shit chat, that disrupts the city, FLOOD the city with negative ass posts, and threads, and flame wars.

THE CHAT SHOULD BE ABOLISHED, same with your username. way to sling the mud.

5. Wow, talk about a mature member right here.

Ban request granted. :wave:

ADD: By the way, THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE is what i meant by all the drama and bullshit. There was absolutely no need to cause more drama. You got yourself banned, the blame is solely on you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.