Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The End to My T-Break- Green Dream

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bonginnn, Nov 16, 2011.

1. So I took a 9 day t-break because I noticed my highs were becoming shorter and less fun. Was planning to go a month... But yeah haha. My dealer hit me up with a text saying "lets get some heads and smoke some blunts on me" haha. He thinks hes a gangster but hes white. Either way hes the man
    So I meet up with him and a few other kids and we take a test toke of some strains. After we finished he asks if we want a sac. Hes got three of those kids lunch boxes each with around an ounce in them. my choices were green dream, blue dream, and some gdp. The green dream he called green crack but Im not a fan of that name haha.
    So yeah went with this. Got 6 g's for $80 between me and three friends so I got roughly 1.3 g's for my $20. This nug was a 1g on its on and I smoked the other stuff Saturday night

Attached Files:

2. Looks like sum fire,enjoy that bro:smoke:

3. Try white crack ull feel like ur actually smoking crack(; haha thats some dank tho nice PU

4. [quote name='"Potkid"']Try white crack ull feel like ur actually smoking crack(; haha thats some dank tho nice PU[/quote]

Haha nah Ill stick to mary jane

5. looks delicious kinda looks like c99. i just ended a t-break too :smoke:

6. [quote name='"Dualified"']looks delicious kinda looks like c99. i just ended a t-break too :smoke:[/quote]

Thanks man I wish I could get my hands on some c-99 its never crossed my path. The t-break helped me out a ton haha couple one hitters and a bub pack and I felt like I was floating in mid air