'The End times(one more year)'

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by HighGrowMan, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was just reading the thread called \'The End times(one more year)\', I couldn\'t post in that thread because the author had been banned.

I wanted to post in the thread because I had a premonition of a terrible event happening in 2008 that would ultimately lead to a larger event being possible in 2012, and this had nothing to do with the Mayan calender... I had just been smoking a lot of pot around that time, and then I started to hear voices as I was trying to go to bed, one night as I was about to sleep I heard somebody say \'will you join us\', i figured it was my roomie so I turned over and waited for him to be hiding somewhere and then try to bother me, but when nothing happened, I got up and looked around to find nobody. So when a couple nights later I saw an eye staring at me, it freaked me the hell out so I switch bed rooms, and then haven\'t heard anything since...

Although I have started to see things, once it was an evil looking dude, at night, and then the next time it was a guy that looked persian, with long curly hair, neither of them said anything. The persian dude startled me awake from my sleep, and as I turned my head to the left I saw him just sittin on the edge of my bed. He wore a robe, and I can\'t remember if he had anything on his head... I just turned looked at him sitting there and just froze not knowing what to say, after a few seconds he just faded away.

But anyways, this \'bullshit\' about 2008... I\'ve felt it as well. I\'ve read the stuff about the myan calender ending in that year, as well as heard zarchi stichin (babylonian UFO dude) saying that it is an end to a 3600 year cycle (3,500 and something to be exact), but all I know is that something is going to happen, and it will cause enormous chaos, the assasination of the president is possible, but whatever happens it will make 9/11 seem small, could be a nuclear explosion who knows.

2. I would seek help from a medical profession if I were you.

I think you\'re suffering a psychotic episode or have some strong underlying mental issues. What you\'re describing is indicative of a very alarming medical issue.
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]

This type of disrespect is not welcome here. Consider this a warning. *RMJL[/COLOR]

3. ^^^ I agree 100%.

Just to add the biblical answer, the bible states very clearly that no one knows the hour in which the world will end other then god. So unless your god I wouldn\'t worry to much.

4. Sounds like schizophrenia to me. You should try to not smoke as much pot, that could be a major reason why these things are happening to you.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]This type of disrespect is not welcome here. Consider this a warning. *RMJL[/COLOR]

5. Don\'t be so quick to dismiss what you don\'t understand as a medical dissorder. I do very well in my professional life and have advanced quite fast in the corporate world. However, after beginning my career with a NASA/Military/Govn\'t contractor, I have decided to switch to a more earth friendly company.

Part of the area that I specialize at work is providing insight into clients motivations/tactics as I can generally read a person like a book without them saying very much. A room mate used to find it kinda creepy because I\'d jump into the internal dialog that she was having with herself... Although she just ended up really wanting to sleep with me (if I didn\'t know how dirty she was I would have done it).

I think the general public calls this telepathy, or phychic, but really nothing like that exists, it is far more simple. Everybody perceives that there is a right and a wrong to most every situation, they think that there is a light and a dark, and a positive and a negative. You think that there is a life and a death, a birth and a barrial, happy and sad and truth and lies. Once you are able to find out that none of these trully exist it is not hard to see beyond.

6. hahaha oh and high as hell is telling me to not smoke so much pot. I dunno if smoking so much pot started it, or that I was working 30hrs a week at a bank job, doing the exact same thing every day giving me waaay to much time to think. That and a few of the courses that I was taking at my senior year of universty were pretty intense. Having that much stimulation basically can cause a break down if your mind cannot ballance all the information. However, with ballancing you are able to open up your third eye and be aware of things that you otherwise could not know.

7. Considering that what you\'re suggesting has no physical or biological mechanisms; the reality is that the most likely scenario is that you do indeed have some kind of mental disorder.

schizophrenia in particular can be agitated by things such as exhaustion, drug use, and stress.

Seriously; just visit with a physician or better yet a psychiatrist or psychologist and discuss your experiences with them. If they\'re legitimate than it can\'t hurt right? The doctors will tell you there is nothing wrong with you.

Also, you specifically mention the mesoamerican calendar ending in 2008. This is incorrect, the calendar ends in 2012 and is indeed the end of a cycle. Unfortunately, the Mayans held no precognitive ability (after all, they didn\'t see the collapse of their civilization coming), and further more, there is nothing to indicate that they thought it was the end of the world.

\"Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism\"
    - David Suzuki

8. From what I beieve the Mayans believed in sun cycles...

After every sun cycle there is an ice age cause the sun expands sending rejuvanating but deadly rays to restore the galaxy for the next cycle.

It\'s all here http://www.adishakti.org/mayan_end_times_prophecy_12-21-2012.htm

The mayans also believe this next sun cycle will be the last one Ever....

And the eye you saw is really the symbol for the mayans,something that the spanish settlers(Illuminati) stole from them since they had no gold.

They also believe this next cycle we will advance in everything from science to physical and mental mutations.

Basically super powers....My powers is sight(dreams) Yours is hearing I guess

Keep searching...Thats what I\'m doing thx to this epiphany I got....

I have a few more tricks up my sleeve then I\'m done......(look up quezactohl) the feathered serpent....Basically the AntiChrist in christian terms.

The Mayans where there first Every other religion and race is just copying what they did and wrote...Even though they were dirt poor they were very advanced...See Hounduras....

I also belived they were freinds with the Eqyptians....Pyramids anybody.....

9. Nice new account, god\'s sun 08 ;)

EDIT: too bad there is no evidence to back *any* of that up

10. I said that because they have studies showing that using cannabis can almost double the risk of developing schizophrenia, and also because in your post you said you were \"smoking a lot of pot\" at the time this happened.

http://bipolar.about.com/od/relateddisorders/a/schizo_pot.htm
    http://mentalhealth.about.com/od/chemicaldependency/a/thcyale604.htm

11. I think you\'re a very smart person. Very high IQ, using much more brain capacity than most people. (We use like what, 10%ish of our brain?).

Complete geniuses usually come out to be completely insane. Just my opinion lol. I\'d love to talk to ya on msn or aim about it tho :p. This kinda shit interests me

12. No, thats a total myth, we use all of our brains.

Wow, then the streets of my city are littered with homeless, drunken geniuses :rolleyes:

13. They say it is common to see an eye when your sixth chakra opens up.

http://www.freedomyoga.com/sixthchakra.htm

Wikipedia.com

So I suppose maybe it\'s just everybody that experiances the \'opening of the eye\' is worried that the universe will end.

To learn more about the reptile within do a search for david Icke.

Your right about that, although I don\'t have an extremely high IQ, the guy I worked for at my last job place did, he was registered in Mensa, and would tell me how lame the meetings are. We talked another day about his view of the universe, he believed that the entire univese was entirely electical, and that the energy flows through it like a giant ocillator. He also mentioned a few other things which I can\'t remember. However now that I recently watched the \"Thunderbolts of the gods\" video it made me very interested in what they were saying about plasma as it seemed to jive with what he had said.

On another note, I used to go out for lunch with his brothers wife, as she was the book keeper there, and aperently she had a thing for me. On one of these meetings she let me know how the owner, genius dude, used to grow pot in his garage and that after smoking a lot he reported being visited by a sprit, as well as seeing an eye.

Shortly after the experiance he invented the product that the company now makes millions off of every month.

My IQ (129) puts me at about 1 in 44 odds, however IQ is only one side to the brain. My true gift is in the way I think as most people are generally left or right brained, my brain is ballanced, which means it often times can see the two ways of thinking of things and then is able to come up with a third way. This means that I am considered exceptionally \'creative\' with the likelyhood of 1 in 10,000 people thinking similar to me.

14. Screw evidence, the universe is not as you can comprehend, any of you.

15. words of wisdom, my friend. ;)

16. Hmm, It could possible be that you are so emerged in all of this that your mind is starting to play tricks on you..I know this has happened to me before, especially when i get stressed over school, work, etc. If you really believe the end is near though, stop thinking so much about it,(since there is nothing any of could do) and start enjoying the time you have left. It could be the only time you have.

17. [COLOR=\"Red\"]I\'m going to state this only once more:

It does not matter how long you have been here, how many green bars you have or who follows you, disrespect is NOT tolerated here. Consider this a strong warning for those who continue to disrespect others. If you have issues with a post, report it or better yet, ignore it. Do NOT spread disrespect throughout the forums of the City.[/COLOR]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.