The End times(one more year)

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Gods_Sun08, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I believe the American goverment will face a grave danger in 2008(assination of a major leader) forcing the nations to combine into one central goverment.

The AntiChrist will be ressurected in 2009,and will beg for his throne to be built over King solomon\'s temple(Jerusalem)n that will take three years,and at the same time WW3 will have started or aready started.

So thats 6 years since satan was born again(6-6-06) plus another 6 years thats 2012,

The 12 in 2012 divided by 2 is 6 thats two 6\'s.

So thats 6 years since June 06,another 6 from adding WW3 and the three years the AntiChrist beging for his throne.The last six from dividing 20(12) by 2 so thats 666.

In the 2012 it will end the sun will explode,sending heatwaves melting everything.

No one will survive Science and logic can do nothing about it.

Your best bet is too repent if you believe in God and just be a good person if your atheiest.

Everyones welcome in the Kingdom of Heaven....And if there is no heaven I guess where all dead.:(

2. How is this feeding the troll.I\'m not attacking any religous groups,insulting anybody or disrespecting anybodies lifestyle.

Just spreading the word playa.

You sound like a troll for bashing my thread in the first place.

3. the Aztecs did calculate when they think the world will end, on Dec. 12, 2012, when the planets align or some other large astronomical event.

4. So they have internet access in mental institutions these days, eh

5. as long as its quick and painless and im high as fuck at the very moment of death, its all good.

6. The 12th month of the 12th year of the 12th day;its all a numbers game.

Now divide each of those numbers by 2 which stands for 2000 and what do you get.:eek:

7. If you read my post properly were gonna have 4 years of pain and suffering.

Not bashing you or nothing.:D:D:D

8. i was thinking about renting the twighlight zone, but apparently i dont have to anymore.

9. Spreading the word huh? You\'re one of the many people in the world that believe in something because either they want to or they fear it to be true.

My advice to you is to start excersizing your ability to reason instead of your ability to dream.

10. That would be nice, but what you\'re actually referring to is December 21st, 2012.

And oddly enough, the Mayan calendar does not contain that correlation with the Gregorian calendar!

And also, there is no indication the world is going to end. That is simple when the meso-american calendar ends. Too bad the Mayans couldn\'t predict the collapse of their civilization! oops!

You get 6, 10.5 and 1006. :rolleyes:

11. Wouldn\'t it make more sense to divide by 20, if you have the 12th day of the 12th month of the 12th year 12/12/2012 the only numbers not stated are the 2 and 0. So divide 12/12/12 by 20 and get .6/.6/.6
    Do you eve know what that means?

That means that the date of the end of the world does not exist, death is impossible, the world will never end, and our energy will continually drift infinitely throughout the universe as one.

This thread is really inspiring.

12. My ability to reason is my ability to dream.

13. Once again, Rasta_Man\'s signature proves itself to be true (as if FZ could ever be wrong)

14. Except you\'re missing two vital parts, both of which are highlighted.

15. God knows I suck at math,so I guess he sent you too actually put some reasoning behind my cause.Thx dude

I know that sounded crazy but so is the war in IRAQ!!!1 but lets not get into that.:p

16. Didn\'t I kinda say the opposite of what you were saying...

Idk, maybe i\'m just being paranoid, but a user who didnt believe in one specific religion, just god and the apocalypse, and spread his ideas vastly, recently got banned from this site. Just something that came to mind.

17. Is this that mrtwomuchskill kid? Sounds exactly like him. Or maybe im way off?

18. First- posting this in the correct section would help this thread.

Second- I\'m glad to see you are so knowledgeable about this :rolleyes:

19. i think humans will die off like 99.9% of other known life has done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.