the end the begining

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Killa4ThaKush, Apr 23, 2012.

1. okay so background im first year college student, in high school i only fucked one chick at a random party once in seniour year so it really wasnt that special. came to college in sept 11 and fucked this chick at the start of the year but i broke it off because she was a butter face and i thought i could do better, (shallow i know) december i fucked this super hot chick at a party but she was pretty drunk and through texting she bailed on me a couple times so i gave up on that.. went home for x mas got no pussy came back to school and have been on a pretty bad dry streak

but then in march i met this super cool chick who lives on my floor ( live in res) and we hung out a few times and then one night we fucked this is the most beatiful girl i ever banged. she told me she just got out of a relation ship and wasnt looking for a relationship right now so i just said okay.. oh yeah and i knew she wasnt coming back to school next year... so i fucked her like 2 more times after this and now she just left today... it just sucks that im never gonna see her again she lives pretty far from my the school and even farther from my home. she was definitly a solid 8 i would say a 9. im not a ugly guy in any sense but im pretty shy and have trouble connecting with most girls. anyways i just felt like writing this shit out because im not comfortable talkin with my friends really. i called this thread the beginning because im going home in 3 days and I plan to go on a pussy hunt this summer and it could potetially be the beginning of something awesome, right now im a little down though but im gonna go and substance abuse to forget, adios amigos and thanks to anyone who read

2. Grand Opening, Grand Closing!

3. So basically

"I fucked one chick, then I fucked another, and another, and another but that last one was special, a real solid 8 I mean a 9 no wait let's go with 8.5 and I'm not ugly but I'm shy and I want more pussy this summer okay bye"

Good luck, I guess. :laughing:

4. Was there a fucking point to this story?

5. ^ I think op likes pussy. Maybe he wants to get some in the future as well. Hard to tell

6. Maybe OP is gay, and trying to hide it with a mass pussyfest.

7. Most profound story I have ever read.

8. lol, honestly i was pretty high earlier when i wrote that i agree i did not make the best story but it was just my high thoughts when i came into this forum today so what ever i guess, and ya i think all i really want to do is go get some more pussy now im alot more confident not gonna wait around like i used to

9. Good for you op. I can pull sluts. But I'm still scared to talk to a girl I really like. Maybe I'll ask her out this weekend. Won't be seeing her around after Friday. Keep on keeping on op.