the end of freedom for america? the world?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by flyhalf87, Apr 25, 2008.

1. how the hell am I supposed to buy weed if theres no cash?

would the federal bank collect on the debts owed to them if we no longer use cash? wouldn't that mean we all lose everything?

After the patriot act, i lost all hope for this country. the government can and will do whatever the fuck they want whenever the fuck they want, and will keep it as quiet as possible. they've dumbed us down through poor education, the media, and polluting our food and water, now we're too stupid to even realized we're no more than slaves, keeping busy and keeping the cash flow going to the higher-ups.

As nick rockefeller said to Aaron Russo, "Who cares about the people? Look out for yourself and your family."

2. I agree with you 200%. And it's so scary it's damn near numbing...

3. well the chip will be accepted by the people for a reason they find suitable. problem, rection, solution. for instance a possible WW3, depression= crime rates escalate, people are offered security from the chip. of course the masses will buy it, but theyre just doing fulfilling the elites plan anyway.

4. If your either happy to have the chip implanted in you, or if you fear it, the people behind the black curtain have already won.

Don't be stupid with blind bliss, and don't be afraid by this new form of terrorism through control.