The End of an Era..

Discussion in 'General' started by Blazedintha780, Jul 28, 2010.

1. #1 Blazedintha780, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
    haha taking my first break from smoking after 3 years of pretty much constant blazing

Im 19, and finally moving out of my parents house, to go live in a small city a few hours away from my current home, im quitting my job here so I will have to find one in my new city, so that is the main driving force behind me quitting.

The biggest issue for me is going to be getting to sleep at night, I have always had sleeping problems even before i started smoking, but weed has made my sleeping so much easier,

so basically im wondering if anyone can give me any tips and/or advice on getting through those first few days of a forced T Break??

2. Stay occupied and it won't be a big deal. People treat t breaks like the end of the world. Just find something else to do with your time.

3. might wanna look into some natural sleep aids like melatonin/valerian root

they help me when i have insomnia during a tbreak

4. Really, well I guess i will look into that shit.

5. yeah man hit up walmart or something, you can get both for like 6 bucks

6. Benedryl will help with sleeping. All the natural, OTC, and perscription sleep aids I've tried, nothing works better than Benedryl.

7. Forsure get something to help you sleep, especially if you have had sleeping problems already. All I know is I tried to take a T break and I couldn't sleep, I would wake up sweating.

8. Melatonin is the shit. You take it and then you have the craziest dreams. Its like a pill that can bring you into the astral world.