The Egyptians had electricity.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by DenialTwist, Jan 6, 2012.

1. The Egyptians were a very advanced society i can't disagree there, but aliens? im not so sure about that, it could be a bunch of aspects but if the aliens visited us back then why not visit us now?

2. Im still interested in the spiritual or philosophical aspects of this....

Maybe it was left OUT of the science and nature section for a reason.

3. Like I said, don't be mad that I said don't comment if you don't know what you're talking about. You openly admitted that you were actually learning things while reading this thread and looking at a light bulb. I said, wtf does a lightbulb have to do with having electricity and making a light, haha. You don't think I know what oxidation of a filament means? You just learned what a filament is! :rolleyes: You didn't even know that they had glass? Sure, they weren't master glass blowers, I don't even know if they were blowing glass at that time, period, but it wouldn't be hard to throw a glass cover over a burning filament.

Maybe I sounded a bit arrogant because someone who knows little to nothing about something so simple as a light bulb is trying to tell me what oxidation is.

Again, don't be mad. If I would've known my suggestion would upset you enough to hold a 3 day grudge until you seek revenge with a negative rep concerning your hypocrisy, I would've just told you that you don't need a light bulb to create light.

Sorry, buddy.
    :D

4. are you enjoying yourself?:hello:
    because you do seem a bit .......
    ok alot more bothered by the whole thing than i feel
    i am asking because i dont know...

oh wait...im not supposed to comment at all when i dont know...
    cus you dont like that right?

at least i admit when i dont know unlike some posters;):smoke:

you act as if making statements and asking people what they think of them because i am unsure myself ...
    is some kind of crime:p

oh and btw- what put you in charge of who can and cannot comment?
    what makes you the judge of whos comments hold value/merit?

and i still want to know what it would realistically take to make any kind of useable light with these primitive batteries!!!

5. I wish I still had the ability, so I could double up the neg.

It's internet points. It doesn't mean much. Shut your face about it.

6. Let's see if you can entertain a thought...

The point is simple. The pictures are quite intricate, it would have taken them a considerable amount of time to paint them. We agree that we need illumination in the room in order to see the pictures they are painting on the wall. A certain amount of light is required. That light may come from an oil lamp, but that flame would have had to burn for a considerable amount of time for them to be able to finish painting the pictures. Now the flames change the environment of the room quite dramatically. Higher temps, lower humidity. Oil lamps may be cleaner than a fire on a stick, but they still leaves traces in the paintwork. Small room, flame burning for a long time...

The point of the glass. I wondered if the flame could have been enclosed in glass, lantern style, as that would have caught most of the fumes that would have ended up on the plaster. I didn't think they did, as far as I was aware the oil lamps were terracotta style open flames, but the doubt popped into my head and I thought I would explore it. Isn't what a forum is all about?

I read the link you provided. It was for a pyramid built 1000 years later. The Giza pyramid was built during the Old Kingdom, the ones with 'the knowledge'. I would have preferred a study on other Old Kingdom pyramids as the newer ones are from a different civilisation, 1000 years had elapsed. But hey, they are still pyramids so I thought I would read it, and it goes on about how the soot they found was from later settlements... Fail.

Where are the remnants of the arc lights? Implying that as they have not found them they must not exist.

I'm neither unwilling or incapable of doing adequate research. It's wrong to assume that because I don't want to spend $30 on a link you suggest that I am unwilling or incapable. The introduction of that paper says little about what the paper is about. The previous paper you had posted was irrelevant to my research. I understand the different dynasty issue as in good faith we are talking pyramids, but when it goes on to say that the soot was left from later settlements. Well...

If the scientific paper allowed me to read a little more about it to see if it was relevant to my research I could end up buying it, but as the intro doesn't say much, and the referee has a previous of sending me on goose chases. I'll pass.

Omg...new information!!! Chill dude, you are on a stoner forum. I still HAVE to address? I don't have to address anything.

Education up until university is about repeating back what you are told, by that point your core belief systems are pretty much set.

You did a lot of special school? A good will hunting scene pops to mind...all you need is a library card.

I also do not want to disclose details of education, credentials or profession, but informed critical analysis is a major part of mine as well.

This must be such a strain on these boards. Maybe some private funding.

I find pedantic more appropriate.

Full of logical fallacies. :eek: Where is that crytical analysis?

Oh good money. I see. Well what costs have been incurred by this idea? Has it caused these boards to suffer any losses from it? No... so don't get high and mighty and about spending good money to research this.

What PHYSICAL EVIDENCE did Aristotle have? He made a series of observations and based on those observations reached a conclusion.

They could have used the battery to gold plate. Some of the gold found seems to be gold plated very very well. Would the battery have been strong enough to do this? How much electricity do you need to gold plate stuff?

We've now mentioned Aristotle, he's a philosophical sort of dude. You seem to keep reading so it must be of some interest to you.

It was Aliens :D

7. I wasnt aware Aristotle mentioned this subject.

But as long as it was aliens then its all good :)

8. Some things have been lost in time!

FACT!

What are they?

What does lost mean?

Slavery was all that existed back then and unfortunatly that got results like pyramids and other things.

9. I actually do enjoy myself when people act like a baby about nothing. All I said was stop talking about lightbulbs, you already admitted you don't know what you're talking about. I'm just saying, you seem pretty upset to me.

Like I said, you don't need a light bulb to create light. You don't even NEED a vacuum. One last time for ya, it was possible using the technology they had. Don't be mad!
    :smoke:

10. Okay this is pretty strange how I was just reading a book on Nikola Tesla's research and how it originated from the concept of society in Egypt had electricity generated from the Pyramids. Now a thread pops up randomly..... :D

Okay first off, for anyone who does not know who Nikola Tesla is. A) I highly advise you to do some research on him and you will learn a lot. :D

In overall he was a scientist who's research was financed by the J.P.Morgan banking family. The same banking family to this day. This is back in late 1800's. He is responsible for many technologies we use today. They rank him around Einstein or greater for impact on modern society...however the reason you don't hear about him is because he developed some things over a hundred years ago that would revolutionize this planet in a way never before. FREE ENERGY. He discovered that the universe is a constant flowing energy. We live in a sea of energy. It is everywhere and in everything. He found a way to harness it, by sticking a certain rod into the earth and sticking the same rod into the air while sending the energy to a specific point. It then could be sent instantly to anywhere freely.

Think about that one........and why you don't hear about him.

Okay so J.P.Morgan family says okay how can we charge everyone for this....the answer is you can't. This technology is potentially throwing us into the "JETSONS" era. However, with that technology out there, the power structure would crumble. So it was hushed up/bought out/ eventually he died. His research goes on though......
    Heres a brilliant book I am currently reading...
    http://files.bluestarenterprise.com...Path-of-Natural-Energy-Victor-Schauberger.pdf

Egypt used the pyramids which the limestone was made of a special material that that entrapped energy within and also directed it to the top where a capstone (which is now missing or gone) was. The energy was created from underneath where aquifers and rushing waters from the Nile created "friction and an electromagnetic current" that traveled up the pyramids tunnels and into the pyramids and focused to the top. It get's more detailed but essentially they had a "WIFI" of electricity.... Egypt did indeed have electricity. However, for the most part 99% had no idea how it worked. This is how POWER was controlled. Pharaoh's and the ELITE/Bloodline seemed to have godlike powers and the "asleep" "slaves" "masses" worshiped them.

Nikola Tesla used this research to try and create his own "pyramid" it was more of a water tower looking structure.

Anyways a fun cookie to gnaw on regardless. Thanks for reading. Love you all!

11. i have read that Tesla's works/notes were confiscated by the government. Kinda makes one wonder a little.

12. Egyptions had a lot, aliens did the lil words on the walls, no slave would be able to carve them so perfectly, believe in it, or be decieved, either way, im gonna get high, be the best, and fuck up anything tht tries to abduct or murder me, the fame game sure is dangerous..

13. the light bulb hieroglyph is not electricity its a symbol for the lotus flower the giver of life in egyptian mythology - each hieroglyph has many different meanings and there was some guy who in the last century wrote a book about deciphering hieroglyphics but it has since been proven that he was talking breeze yet what he said is still often accepted by most scholars, so there's a lot of misinformation surrounding the subject.

i think whats more credible is that they had some sort of harmonic frequency generator.

14. all the heiroglyphics and megalithic structures were all cut by hand by thousands of people at a time with a rubbing stone and a chisel like stone, they cut the stone with a copper unbladed saw and sand. no aliens. this is not to say they didnt have knowledge vastly superior to anything we have now

15. jp morgan family silenced tessla

16. #96 LittleJacob, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2013
    The video is down now. Is it the same one as this?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldFmOxtCmTc[/ame]

I have a buddy who's really into ancient Egypt/the electric universe and all of that type of stuff.

edit: Started watching it. Pretty positive it is.

17. [​IMG]

18. There is no broken glass or murcury vapor.

Probly torches. No evidence of electircity

19. Holy shit I just saw Chariot of Gods on Netflix.. Wow

20. How interesting when an old thread comes back to life...