Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Easiest Way to Pass a Drug Test: The Drink at GMC Works.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by primetime21335, Feb 15, 2010.

1. You didn't smoke for two weeks and you diluted before the test... It really doesn't sound like the drink had anything to do with it <_<

2. Nobody is going bonkers because you never said the name of what you bought. Tell us what brand YOU bought. Until then this thread is worthless.

3. Well I for one am glad that he posted this information. It's helpful information if you ask me and judging by his rep count he's not some troll trying to sell a product. Y'all need to stop being so skeptical and critical and chill.

4. I don't think he's trolling, it's very obvious he just wants to help. I just think he is a little misinformed.

5. For people that didn't believe that drink is the bomb I smoked for years not a lot but every day quit for two weeks took a home test failed got the drinkhad a urine test the next day and passed for a new job new chapter my life thanks for all that info

6. okay I'm going to lay some knowledge down for all the people who thought they knew Shit,and hated on the dude who,gave them a chance. The drink works 100 percent of the time of u know how to use it. First off thc doesn't come out in ur piss if u chug water. It leaves ur system when u work out And burn the fat the thc is stored in. Then drinking water clears out the thc quixker. I smoked 8 days before and 2 days before and passed the test. Its obvious how to get the drink. Do u really,need a name. You go in and u say I need to clear out my system what do u recommend that works best and quickest. The people in the store will probably wink,at u and give u instructions .just make sure it's behind a glass case. But I'll let u know the one I used is a white,bottle u can't see through. Drink it 2-3 hours before. Its active after 45 mins and upto 5hours. Then just chug water and p 5 times before u go in. u will pee that much and not by Choice. Make sure u have been taking b vitamins or multi vitamin cuz it colors ur urine. Also take creatine twice a day for as much time as u have, do something to work out cuz creatine makes u piss like a motha fucka and instead of putting on new weight from fat it's from water. Any questions?

7. #27 Jokera420, Nov 27, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017