Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The easiest and most cost effective ways to consume cannabus?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Messiah Decoy, Jan 4, 2015.

1. #1 Messiah Decoy, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    Edibles? Vaping?

What's the best method for people who want to conserve money and energy?

2. I know, I misspelled cannabis.

3. as far as I know vaping gives you the best bang of your buck

4. Vaporizing with a log vape. You can blow huge clouds with .05, and milk big bongs with delicious, safer-than-smoke, vapor.

5. I would say vaping. Edibles take a lot more time to make (and planning, if you live with others who don't approve). With the right vape you could save money and use it anywhere :D

6. I would have to say taking hits from a small pipe, you can use small amounts of weed and use as much as you need. Although smoking a joint is much more fun,

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Fixed it.

8. I vote for vapor btw this is cannabus:

[​IMG]

9. i agree with this person. i understand where vaping could be a good choice too, but i believe loading the old one hitter a couple times is easier, saves more weed, and gets you more high in my personal experience.

10. A good vape.

A 1 hitter that you hit very hard a couple of times (hopefully you are not a cougher/choke on the smoker)

11. A good vape is an investment, buy a good one and save money every day. I like to toke joints, because I just think it's a fun way to smoke.

12. Yo that thing looks like it can perform lethal injections.

13. I suggest making your own water bong with a plastic bottle. I spent like 6 bucks on mine and it works very well. Vaping is great but vaporizers can be expensive.

14. When I started smoking a gram lasted me two weeks of smoking twice a day. I just put a little bit in my pipe and took two or three hits off of it and I would be wrecked.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

15. Woah that's like 0.03 per day

16. Edibles for sure. But only if you commit to a reasonable dose, otherwise edibles can really increase one's tolerance!

17. DIY Gravity Bong in 1 liter+ plastic bottle

A little weed goes a LOOOOOOOONG way

18. Vape saves in physical terms of weed but gravity bongs will ALWAYS get me higher. I've vaped dabs both from nice rigs and pens and I still prefer gb's

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum