Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The dumbest thing you've ever done high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Mar 3, 2012.

1. I was having an epic sesh with my friends in my garage, when my garage door starts to open. It was my mom. I wasnt expecting her to come home (my parents are divorced, and I had no idea she was coming home). In my haste, I grabbed the bong, and I had a still burning joint in my hand. I ran into my house, shoved the bong into an under the sink cabinet, and then proceeded to tip the bong over, and spill nasty ass bong water all over my floor. I then realized I still had a burning joint in my hand. I panicked, and then heard the garage door into the house open. I decided it would be the best to jam a still burning j into my pants pocket. I put it out in my pocket, closed the bathroom door, and started blasting ozium.

My mom walks into a house that smells like skunk and a son who smells like smoke. My mom saw rolling papers and weed, and somehow believed my friend rolls his own cigs. I then went back to college the next week. Crisis, averted.

This was way longer than I planned it.

2. Bro, there is no way your mom through your friend "rolls his own cigs"...she knew you were rolling joints hahahah

3. Roll cigs? But there was weed right next to it i thought?

4. When people come home unexpectedly sucks big time.

The stupidest thing I've done while baked - I was smoking with my mate in this abandoned factory in the afternoon (There aren't many people who go there, but recently it has become more popular place to go for younger people).

Anywho, my friend and I are sitting at the top of this factory and I hear people talking, and I see two people walking around in this factory. I poke my head out and they obviously saw me, but I kept telling myself they didn't see me (I was rather stoned at this point).

Moving on, so me and my friend decided that we needed an escape plan so these people did not see us, so we come up with this great escape route, which ended up with us two crawling in mud and various other nasties looking like complete goons in front of these people who could see us crawling around.

But we made it out without any confrontation or anything from these people. Twas a good session!

5. [quote name='"nb8475"']Roll cigs? But there was weed right next to it i thought?[/quote]

There was. She thought it was baccy, I suppose

6. Must have been some brown ass weed lol

7. Your mom either:

1- Is really fucking dumb

or

2- knew it was weed and didn't feel like dealing with the situation

or

3- she doesn't give a shit

8. [quote name='"TaylorOG"']Must have been some brown ass weed lol[/quote]

It was green. And trichy as hell. My parents grew up in the 60s/70s. Either she knew and didn't care, or she had no idea. Either way, she didn't tell my dad.