The dumbest thing someone has ever said to you

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Stinkweed, Apr 25, 2016.

1. How high are you

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. That's besides the point, shhhh. RPM is the measure of anything spinning. So a spinning wheel, eh, eh?

3. Dude, RPMs are how many full rotations the crank is making per minute

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yessir

5. Gf also asked if her car only had 2 brakes since its 2wd

6. You're fucking killin me man :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  7. If only I could remember half the ditsy shit she's said to me

• Like Like x 1
  8. RPM = Revolutions Per Minute.

9. I was waiting at a car dealership once with some friends for one of their cars to get fixed. A stereotypical soccer mom came in, looked at the tv in the waiting room which was playing either a hip hop video or a commercial or something, and immediately exclaimed that rap music is why black people have blood pressure issues. She wasn't being particularly racist, she was genuinely concerned that everyone should stop listening to rap and hip hop because the beat interferes with your heartbeat

• Like Like x 2
  10. some girl i used to fool around with once asked me if crabs turned into lobsters and i just lost it. lets just say she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I had a friend who said his dad was ripped when he was 21 years old so he was gonna start lifting at that age because his dad's "genetics" would hit him.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 'what if letters were sounds?' - my friend during a smoke sesh
    im pretty sure letters ARE sounds but im starting to doubt myself

13. Letters aren't sounds... they're visual.

14. LMAO...Like how could you NOT know the second you put your shoes on that something wasn't right? How friggin old was he? LoL.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I saw the greatest thing ive seen in a while yesterday. A cop is booking this dude who is drunk out of his mind. The cop tells the guy that he is going to "take his fingerprints", the drunk guy looks at him with the blankest face ive ever seen and asks "when do I get 'em back?":yay:

• Like Like x 3
  16. whats funny about grana on the titanic ?

17. OMG that's funny as hell ...not

18. Friend told a friend of mine that if u try to drive away from the cops they have to give up chasing u. Didnt work for him

19. I'm many states that's true, there are "No Chase Laws".

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1