The Dumbest person alive

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by richihaven420, May 4, 2009.

1. Ok Ok listen to this shit! my friend umm ill call him Kal smokes all the time and he is on probation and has to drop. he was worried that he was going to drop dirty so i told him about this stuff you get at the head shop. its fake pee man just 30 bucks a bottle and you pass your drug test. the only problem was that kal misunderstood and thougt that the stuff was a cleanser that he was sopposed to drink. so he went out and got some and drank it befor his drug test. needless to say he didnt pass. he called me up yelling and screaming, you fucking bitch im going to jail now cuz your stupid cleanser didnt work. when i heard him say cleanser i asked him what stuff he got at the head shop. i told him that he got the right stuff but that he was a fucking idiot. So the moral of this story is dont expect to pass a drug test by drinking fake piss.:D

2. Hahaha, that is hilarious.

3. What an idiot...

4. jail facepalm

5. wow, sometimes people just deserve goin to prison. like my friend's uncle who is now serving a sentence for his 9'th DUI.

6. like he wouldve gotten away swapping piss for probation lol. i would never spend 30 bucks on some fake piss lol

7. haha nice story. doesnt it always make you feel better when someone does something stupid? i wonder what the fake piss even tastes like? he didnt figure it out when he drank it and it didnt have at least some flavoring? haha

remember: READ INTRUCTIONS

8. lmfao owned

^ yeah read instructions lol

9. [​IMG]

doublt facepalm. that shits hilarious.

10. I think this image sums this story up nicely.

11. ++

Haha.

12. Haha the dumbass deserves to go to jail.

13. wow... that's a really hilarious story.
    your friend is really dumb haha

14. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. thats it......wow. just fucking wow.
    holy shit
    wow.
    wut a dumbass.
    wow.:rolleyes:

15. Wow. He is just as dumb as the guy who tried robbing a gun store with a knife.

16. Why'd you tell him to buy fake piss in the first place?

17. #17 King Kush, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    he mistakingly drank fake piss inturn thinking it was cleanser?
    [​IMG]

18. Owned lol

^Thats the greatest picture i've EVER seen, no lie..

19. i know,shits makin me geek like hell right now
    :laughing:

20. Indeed. Some folks, just don't need to be with the rest of us. Almost makes you wish we had a reservation for stupid people - hey George W. Bush could be the leader!