The Dumbest/Funniest One-Liner you have ever heard someone say while HIGH

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Darkhaz3, Apr 4, 2008.

1. "But i can't do it, the number 23 is 6 feet tall"

i dont even remember why this was said

2. The one and only time I've tripped on acid, me and a couple of buddies were hanging out at this campground area smoking weed and tripping out and my other friend was driving out to meet us and smoke, he wasn't tripping though, so he shows up and he had just gotten his wisdom teeth removed and his cheeks were all swollen but I didn't know so I pull my friend aside and go "Dude, Curtis has gotten wicked fat" So he goes "Dude, he just got his wisdom teeth removed" and we both started laughing mad hard because we were tripping balls and it was the funniest shit ever.

3. I had two friends over my house one night and one of them got pissed off and left (because my other friend and I wanted to smoke) so me and the remaining friend were just chillin, watching Balto (MO FUCKAS THATS RIGHT) and my friend that left calls.

Later, my remaining friend just turns to me and goes, "Dude, he fucking called us. And we're watching fucking Balto. This is the best.... He fucking called."

For some reason, that was the funniest shit I have ever heard!

4. the other day while blazed my friend said something funny, and i wasn't prepared to laugh, so as i laughed snot flew out of my nose and was all over my lips n shit.

i was really panacking, jsut standing there, saying "WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO? FUCK MAN... WHAT DO I DO?

friend - just wipe it on your jumper
    me - IM NOT FUCKING DOING THAT! WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO!

5. "how do they make beans?"

6. Damn! Look at those leaves wall up that crawl!
    (Damn! Look at those leaves crawl up that wall!)

Where's that big ass Joey that ladder had?
    (Where's that big ass ladder Joey had?)

I get really tongue tied sometimes.

7. While sitting in a room with an entire group of people hitting a pipe...

My best friend, staring at the lighter in his off-hand, intensely focused on it, seemingly trying to spark it without actually doing so with his thumb...

"You just got to keep it in the red, man. All right...All right?"

8. Your moms all foggy :smoking:

9. aint nothing gay bout getting your dick sucked!

^ that was from H&K 2, escape from gaybay

10. I was at a park with a few friends and we were wondering what a small pile of clothing was. I said: "It's probably a sleeping midget. They get tired all the time because they have farther to run, comparatively."

11. I was really stoned one time at the gas station. I was a new driver so going to the gas station was kind of... hard. I usually just go pay the clerk $20 so I dont have to use my ATM / Gas card. For some reason whenever I have to use my ATM or gas card the machine would always fuck up and be like "Go inside and see attendant". I HATED to go inside and see the attendant because I would always have to talk to them about credit card numbers and shit when i was real stoned.... ANYWAY onto the funny part

I was really fucking stoned when I pulled up to the gas station. All the gas pumps at the station were extremely old. i pulled up to what I thought was the gas pump. I got out of my car and go inside to pay the attendant. I say $20 on.... hmm I donno what pump # my car is at.

The clerk responds "You know that is the kerosene pump right?" I'm like FUCK! I just leave without saying anything and go out to my car and back it up to the real gasoline pump. I didn't want to go inside to talk to the attendant since I just made a fool of myself so I decide to give my gas card a try. Of course its fucked up as usual and it says "Go inside and see attendant". I'm thinking "wow fuck this, ill just go to a different gas station". Then the attendant comes outside and is like "Are you ok?" Im like "ya, im fine" she then asks if im ok again and I just said "I dont know" and got in my car and drove to a different gas station.

haha ridiculous.

12. me and a couple of friends were chillin doin sobe waterfalls. and these 2 guys came over for a sec and we were like you want one. they said yeah not knowing what was about to happen. ( my firneds and i play alot of halo 3) so we loaded them up with some 2% milky hits. and they started caughing a boat load and they left(still caughing) and as soon as they walked out the door. i said " DOUBLE KILL" it was the funnist thing said in awhile we all just geeked for awhile haha

13. older brother: Wheres the cap to the clear eyes?
    Me: Its on it.
    Brother Oh thats why it was so hard to get out

14. haha ive got a bunch. our first time was with my 3 best friends, only 2 of them smoked though. smoked a gram of good chronic, nothing special to this weed, but we got high as fuck. anyways we chill at a friends car outside his house, because he wanted to take us to the gas station for munchies and generally have an excuse to fuck with us and pull pranks (its all good though). anyways my friend who is a featherweight to this day stares at some house and hes like "whoa...guys...what the- what the FUCK! holy shit theres fucking bodies everywhere at that house! do you see that guys? theres fucking blood everywhere!" then im like "dude chill its a fucking halloween decoration" idk maybe it was a you had to be there moment but it was funny as hell.

then over spring break we go camping i

15. haha, this one time, my sober friend was like, dude, look at your eyes, and he recorded me sayin " dude what the fuck I have like 2 eyes?!". it was my first ever high, on a gravity bong, i was so fucked up

16. Daaaaamn this forum is trippy. haha but man ive got alot of one liners w/ my boi we're always fuckin high. These are just the ones i remember. lol We were at his house and fucked up on weed and liquor n pills.

Me: "Dude....my eyes are watering so bad...."
    Him: "Dude i knooooow, my face is waterin......"
    Me:..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    He then procceeded to throw a beer can at me.
    Me: "You throw like a fuckin fairy!!!"
    Him: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another time we were up on a roof late one night smokin w/ some bitches and i held the pipe in his direction.

Him: No man im good....
    Me: ...........
    Him: (thinking deeply) that was stupid....im sorry man...(and takes the pipe)

17. after smoking 2 joints my friend says to me "hey you know scoobydoo can talk but can he hear" then he said that he is gonna do stand-up with that "joke" hehe

18. The only one I Remember Is.
    Friend: DUDE
    Me: Yea?
    Friend: WHOS WE ED?
    Me:IT SAYS WEED MAN!

We laughed for a good ten minutes!Guess you had to have been there to get it
    OH and the same friend asking me for a taco For about an hour straight saying
    DUDE, GO GET ME ANOTHER TACO!
    I JUST GOT YOU ONE!

19. One time I was pretty high and my friend (who was not baked) just says: ''Rain is fukin' too wet''

20. my friend walked up to the counter at taco bell and was like yes i would like one bureen beato....PISS!