The Dumbest/Funniest One-Liner you have ever heard someone say while HIGH

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Darkhaz3, Apr 4, 2008.

1. One day I got my two friends super high of concentrates and some weed and my friend said this and I quote "I feel like I'm lagging in call of duty" I was crying from laughing so hard

-Bong Tokes For Days

2. I can't stop laughing !!!rofl

3. This happened last night, my friends came to my work and waited for me to clock out at 10 pm, we went to a nearby park and smoked a blunt of some dank and we were just chilling, my friend d got offered a job where i worke at but he needed to be there early so he said he was gonna go but then my friend j asked him how he was gonna go if we had school tomorrow and d replied with the funniest, most clueless "no" i've ever heard, we told him it was wednesday and he said "oohh i tought it was friday", we then proceeded to laugh our asses off

4. Was properly blazed with a mate today and I remember we were talking about girls or something and I said "I need to get my sick ducked".... needless to say we geeked for a good while afterwards.

5. We were in a group talking about Red Lobster
    Friend: yeah, I just got a job at red Lobster!
    Me: that place is pretty good.
    Other friend: Aren't lobsters wise?
    I was dying when she said that!!

6. . Oh my god!!! HahHahahahahahha!!!!

7. Dude look at the ceiling. Its freaking moving

8. Girl at party asking me " is it in yet?"
    Me "I don't know"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Dude I'm dying like seriously I'm in tears! Man omfg I'm geeking.

10. Are you fucking 12 or something get off grasscity kid

11. I just put a baseball cap on and went into my bathroom then proceeded to yell "YES MR. JONES, WE MUST FIND THE ARK!" from that Indiana Jones movie where that little asian kid is his friend, because I was convinced my eyes were so low that I looked Asian. 

12. Back when I was a newbie stoner and so was my mate, we got halfway through a really dank joint, laughed our asses off for about a half hour, just by looking at how high each other were, and we had Pringles, he went to grab them and kept snapping them by accident because he was so high, so we wet ourselves laughing at that. Then I put the joint on some leaf on the floor, and it looked (Well in my stoned as shit head) like a joint on a marijuana leaf, so I went "That so fucking totally looks like an icon for weed, no lie" and we pisses ourselves for about another hour, until we realised we had been there high for about 3 hours but I thought it had been about 10 minutes :D

13. I've been told I'm amazing at these and I do say some dumb pseudo deep high shit here is one hile talking to my artist buddy and playing guitar
    "dude finding the right note is like mixing the right color but for your ears."

14. #4874 smokethesmoke, May 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    One night I had just finished getting stoned by myself, maybe too stoned.. I don't care how stupid this sounds but I walked upstairs fresh off a sesh and sat on the couch watching some show with Steve Harvey. Someone on the gameshow has a stupid ass answer and Steve does his usual stupefied confused face, you know the one.. I had been sitting there in silence for about 10 minutes and suddenly just felt the urge and blurted out ''fuckin Steve Harvey'' ''fuck you Steve Harvey!'' and proceeded to lose my shit laughing at myself... next thing I know my father peers his head through his door and said ''I share your hatred for Steve Harvey, but can you keep it down I'm trying to sleep''.
    I can only imagine his face when he heard that come from my virgin mouth

15. the fuck dick

16. This site is 18+ buddy boi

17. "Do jews see colour the same way normal people do?" - My friend who has never met a Jewish person

18. #4878 jasonm420, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2015
    *needs a rillo*
    me: Does anyone have a dollar?
    Friend: Yea but I need change.
    *holds up million dollar bill*

19. #4879 Raekwon_710, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2015
    Hh

20. Chilling with a long time friend of mine and just finished rolling a joint, suddenly he says

"Squishing the joint makes it burn slower"

* suddenly places joint on the table and hammers away at it with a cup*

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum