Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Dry Spell Blues.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by XxBluntMasterxX, Jul 31, 2010.

1. I'm just wondering how everyone on here takes care of their dry spell blues. Right now I'm in a rut, everyone around me is dry, and everyone they know is out till next week. :( Any suggestions? What do you do when everyone is dry?

2. I'm currently in that situation. Central New York is dry as shiiiiiit right now. I'm trying to find some new hookups. Dealer's who stay reliable during the dry spells are more worth my money. lol.

3. I'll definately agree that they are worth the money lmfao

4. The best way to handle a drought is to prepare for them. It is for situations like yours that I save my roaches. Also, any shake, or small pieces that come in the bags I get, I put it back too. I stash it away, and commit to not touching it for the occasional dry spells that are inevitable unless you have a mmj card. I'm sorry for your predicament. I truly sympathize. I know my solution may not be helpful to you know, but it's an idea to consider for the future. Good luck on your search.

5. Having a steady connect is good. I wont take that for granted from now on. Thanks.

6. Yeah i've already used all my stash ive had saved up. :( but hopefully something will come through this weekend. and yeah be thankful for the good connections..

7. i always go get trash or roaches from ashtrays around my house(everyone tokes here) i just got done smokin a trash bowl and bout to scrape the bowl, mass resin, resin out the wazoo mane hahaha :)

8. a good connect is worth the money man, right now i pay 20 a gram for dank i could get for 10 a gram but the guy delivers and is always on point.. worth the extra 5 or ten bucks to me... as to being dry have you tried a nicely rolled drum ciggarette. i know it's not pot but it helps me sometimes when i'm dry esp. with a little hash or left over kief...good luck

9. AHA! Thank You I forgot the RESIN! +rep!

10. First you hit the roaches and little bags of shake. Then clean the bowl for reisin. Then go ask your buddies or stoners you dont talk to, to smoke you up. After all that hopefully you find some more!

11. Thanks all..hopefully i wasnt the only one that gained some knowledge or got helped out in some way...once again thanks all

12. Seriously? You're from 'cuse, I know plenty of people good out there, and in all the towns neighboring Skaneateles. You're not looking hard enough :p

13. When im dry i just think abbout how the longer my dry spell lasts the lower my tolerance will be when i start smoking again:cool:

14. so the things you do while high are not fun while sober?

15. I have a tin that I roll all my joints over, load my bowls over and cut up my weed in. I get a lot of crystals in there and let the shake build up then when everyone else is dry im high as shit:D

16. I'm dry for at least tonight, possibly tomorrow. It sucks. I deal with it be posting on here. :p

17. I deal with dry spells by doing something productive and attempting to immerse myself in it

This one time, I was dry for two weeks back in high school...I learned HTML

Another time, I decided to discover American literature, Hemingway, Mencken, Fitzgerald and all that

If you have good self control, try pinching just a bowl-sized amount every time you grab 2g's or more. Put this away in a small lockbox and put it out of sight; don't touch or think about it! Then, at the end of every month, if there hasn't been an emergency situation, I have a little bonanza with all the weed that's accumulated in there over the month, leaving just a few bowls of the newest bud. The longer you leave your bud in there though the greater the chance of it getting moldy so be careful

If not having weed seriously makes you depressed, please re-evaluate your life

18. I noticed your user name. Could that be part of your problem, assuming you are a "blunt man". I could take a blunt and make it last almost a week in my Magic Flight. I will also call my guy at least a week before I really need to, that way, if it takes him a week, I'm still good and if I don't hear from him in that time, I get a serious conservation plan together, where I'll get at least one hit per day. I have never ran out using this method.

19. It just sucks! "Now this, I can take it or I can leave it. But I am better off if I take it."