Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Dry Page

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ns5 and Clouds, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Hey y'all. I wanted to make this page as a "support group" (hahaha) for those of us that are dry. Rather than being something rigid, we can just talk about what we're all here for! Some guideline-esque questions...

•Tell story of first time
    •Best bud you've had
    •Favorite spot
    •Favorite piece/smoking device and why
    •Funniest thing you've seen/done while zooted
    •Best munchy food
    •whatever else!

So.... Go at it!

2. I guess I should answer some of those... First time-headwater of gorgeous river. Favorite spot-living room with some family. Favorite piece is my little hammer bub because it is little and rips like a bong. Funniest thing- I think when my mom got really blazed and started crying because she couldn't figure out Netflix on the PS3. I felt bad, but that shit was fucking funny. Best munchy- chips and queso. Mm.

3. First time story:

Me and my buddy picked up 4 little pinner joints from our friend's older brother, we went and smoked one each, and didn't feel any different, so we each smoked 1 more each and got ripped as shit. Sat on a bench just staring at my feet for like 20 minutes. Everything felt fake and like a dream. Got cotton mouth hella bad and got paranoid as shit. My friend tried to pick a fight with a drunk native and we ended up going home and going to bed before my mom got home so that she wouldn't know we were baked, and my friend had to sleep in my bed with me because he was paranoid that the drunk guy was coming for him...

Best bud: I have only been smoking like 4 times a week at the most. Usually 1-2 times for about 4 months, and I've always just picked up no-name stuff from my guy, doesn't appear very crystaly, but it always does the job for me. Mind you, I have an extremely low tolerance.

Favorite spot: Never really been anywhere special. Out my window, out my deck, and in a vehicle. But this one time I went to my dealer's house, and he had this old car that doesn't run outside his house, and he has a heater in it and everything and he has cardboard boxes taped all over the windows so people can't see in, and we went and hot-boxed it, pretty awesome if you ask me :)

Only ever smoked joints, and my glass spoon. Love my pipe. His name's Garth Vader :) but joints are always very enjoyable when you roll it and smoke it, but it's pretty wasteful and smelly, so I don't smoke joints often

Funniest thing: Got a couple. When my friend tried to fight the drunk native outside of 7-11 when it was our first time. One time this handicapped guy rode by on a 3 wheeled bike and we found it hilarious. One time we were ripped and my mom gave us a ride home, and my friend couldn't put on his seatbelt, and you could just hear him fumbling with it the whole time and then my mom asked me something, but I was zoned out looking at the floor, and didn't respond. She had to have known we were ripped.

Best munchies: We have this place called TJ's pizza, and I always get this cookies and cream pizza thing, it's amazing

4. Im gonna be dry intell my big income tax check comes in hopefully by this Friday.. But its all good cause when that comes in im getting a pound and will Polly won't ever run dry again unless i run into some trouble with johnny law. So ya i can give to fucks about not having a little 8th to smoke and my tolerance will be good and low by the time all the money comes in.

5. First time smoking was with my ex girlfriends step dad. Didn't get high till third time i smoked a nice blunt with him. Started feeling heavy, sat down, figured i was imagining it though. We decided to walk to her aunts so i step onto the porch, next thing i know i 'wake up'/open my eyes to someone calling my name and I'm partway down the street. Its the longest walk of my life. My legs would not stay straight and i limped/bounced when i walked. This was funny af to me and i asked her little brother to help me cross the street.

Best bud. Idk, i generally buy non specific named weed

Favorite spot. A slow walk through a field and down a street in my neighborhood

Favorite piece. Gravity bongs are definitely nice !

Funniest thing I've done. It'd been a while since i last smoked & me and my crew decided to. We ended up high af. One guy brought popcorn into the room. We saw it and attacked it. I clawed into the bag like a mad zombie, burnt my fingers, screamed and threw popcorn all over the ground.

Best munchy food. Cheetos and star crunches

•whatever else. Anyone ever took a few good hits off a gravity with some really dank stuff?

6. Best thread idea in a goddamn while! I just tried scraping some resin out of my already scraped bowl, but it was a failed attempt. :(

My first time I was alone (I know, I'm a loser). I bought some joints from this dude I knew that smoked. We transacted in the school bathroom. That weekend I went outside and smoked my first jay by myself, came back in and laid in bed. It was so sick. I put on some music I just found and it was seriously a trip. I would close my eyes and be in the music. Right then and there I decided smoking Marijuana was one of the best things I could do in my short life. One of the best highs I've ever had. That's really all I did though lol. For like 2 hours I listened to music and then I fell asleep. But it was seriously worth it.

My best bud besides my first (L.A. Confidential), was Blue Dream. I bought 2 grams of it and it was soo dank. I had some friends that got some too and we blazed that Blue Dream for a week straight. One of the best weeks of my life.

Best spot... That's a hard one. I don't really care where I smoke as long as I get to smoke. Out in nature is always a good bet though. Or in someone's house where it's comfortable. Cemeteries are fun too!

Favorite method of smoking is a hard choice between joints and bongs. Joints are what I started on and they just feel classier and all around better. Bongs are pretty cool though and I like to see all the smoke rise through it because it just looks sick.

Funniest thing I've seen is real life people. if you get blazed and go to the mall or school or something people are just weird and so intriguing. Funniest thing I've done is eat cardboard. I was at Taco Bell with some friends, we were all blazed. This girl said, "I bet you won't eat that" pointing at my tray. I thought she was taking about the cardboard thing my taco was held in so I took a chunk out it out with my mouth. It was so funny. She was actually pointing at a fire sauce packet, which we all took a big gulp of before we left.

Munchies food is cereal or fast food. Depends on the day.

I love weed!

7. My first time: Smoked 1g with two other friends on their first time. We all got ripped as fuck and went to my place, ate food and watched TV.
    Best bud: An eigth of no-name dank.
    Favorite spot: One I've had would be my room. One of my favorite places to do it though would be a treehouse or something though.
    Favorite smoking device: My favorite smoking device is a bong because they conserve your bud, filter out tar and carcinogens and cool down your hit.
    Funniest thing while high: Listening to the HEYEAYEAYEAYEA song.
    Best munchie food: Nachos and Coke.
    •whatever else!

8. #8 Ns5 and Clouds, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    Thanks for the lengthy responses guys! Sounds like you guys are all a bunch of crazy dumb stoners! I say that as the pinnacle of respect.

Edit- I had some money for pot, but it got stolen. Fuck.

10. My first time: I was about 12 or 13 years old, i went to my cousins (she was like 19) house and for some reason or other, i bought an 8ball off one of her friends. it was super dank, i smoked a king L and whiteyd like a bitch :)

Best bud: hard to say, i only ever buy high grade and round here everybody tells you it's ever cheese or haze :rolleyes:

Favorite spot: my bedroom, followed closely by the woods. Nothing beats getting high off nature, in nature :D

Favorite piece/smoking device: my 42cm glass bong, i love it because it was the first glass bong i ever bought, before that i only smoked joints or used plastic bongs.

Funniest thing you've seen/done while zooted: seeing my friend eat shit standing still when he tried to skate after smoking a king L with me lmao

Best munchy food: twinkies, may they R.I.P. :cry:

11. Dang man, that's tough.

12. I know, they were extremely rare in England aswell so whenever i had one it was extra-special. I actually screamed when i found out hostess was out of business.

If you've ever seen Zombieland, that guy who's obsessed with Twinkies = me.

13. I love that movie! :smoke: