The drunk and on drugs happy funtime hour

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by smokewithsatan, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Brought to you by the guys of Trailer Park Boys.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxYdU51W0fI"]The Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour - Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

2. What is this smut? Nothing but filth... I'm okay with this.

3. wait, is this an actual trailer?

4. Um, fucking awesome. I love trailer park boys...can't wait to check this out.

5. It's already out! I believe I saw episode one when I was searching for the trailer on youtube..

6. They had me at Bigfoot fucking a clown in the woods.

Brilliance.

7. Is trailer park boys this stupid? It looks like a Tim and Eric awesome show, or some other retardation that I will never be able to sit through.

Kinda sad, I've actually heard a lot of good about trailer park boys and was planning to watch it sometime.

8. coming from a diehard TPB fan whos watched the show for years.. this show fucking sucks.

9. [quote name='"chronickatcher"']Is trailer park boys this stupid? It looks like a Tim and Eric awesome show, or some other retardation that I will never be able to sit through.

Kinda sad, I've actually heard a lot of good about trailer park boys and was planning to watch it sometime.[/quote]

This show looks nothing like trailer park boys, and TPB is nothing like Tim and Eric. You should still give it a chance.

10. TPB and D&ODHFH are nothnig alike. TPB is much easier to watch.

11. TPB is my favourite show of all time, but I'm not even going to give Drunk and on Drugs a chance, it just doesnt appeal to me, and seems extremely retarded, I feel it will also ruin the realism of TPB...

This show most likely would have only a quarter of the viewers it has with most being TPB fans, but if they enjoy it good on them!

12. Tim and Eric is still pretty hilarious, but it's nothing like TPB or Happy Funtime Hour. I loved TPB, and I've already got the first season of Happy Funtime downloaded, just haven't gotten around to watching it yet. From the two episodes I've seen, it's very out there and different compared to their first show, but I enjoyed it. Some "diehard" TPB fans don't like it, simply because it isn't a rehash of TPB.