Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Drug Years

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CaptainKhronic0, Sep 1, 2006.

1. I recently saw VH:1's special on The Drug Years, which they broke down and did a episode on each drug, LSD took like three episodes anyone else seen it? if so wat were ur opinions on the show and the way they potrayed our favorite past time:smoking:

2. Yeah,I've seen each episode.They were very interesting,and taught me alot about drug culture.

3. It sucks compared to HOOKED: Illegal Drugs And How They Got That Way on A&E.

4. yo meatwad man where u been at with those glass and nug pics man?

5. when doe sit come on?

6. yea ive seen the whole thing, i thought it was awesome, i learned alot

7. Not the same man holmes. Peeps often confuse us. I havent been posting cause GC isnt that great anymore but im startin to browse more often again and youll see more of me probly.

8. I thought the shows were very helpful and interesting on drugs. it tought me alot of things i didnt know and it showed how our culture changed each decade with the drug. if you would like to know another interesting show about drugs there is a show on A&E sunday nights called intervention. it shows how drugs affect people and how some people can get help.

9. I always watch intervention, its a good ass show.

420 POST**** REEEPPPPPINNN 420. Smoke a blunt!

10. i love the show illegal

11. You can download them online somewhere.

12. when's the next episode come on

13. I like the episodes on the history channel. I can't remember what the title was but I watched the one on ecstasy and it was bomb. I like the comedians on The Drug Years though. Haha.

14. agreed... drug years gives you a view of the drug culture, but Hooked explains how our fascist government took away our rights

15. i liked both shows really, pretty interesting stuff