The drug dog

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bacanator, Jun 2, 2012.

1. I was in a dog park with a 4 of my friends on 420 (my friend and i biked there) . it was 4:15 when we finally got to the park and met up with the other two, so we were in quite a rush to get started medicating. we went 20 feet into the woods at the edge of the park and found a nice log to sit on. we forgot to check for houses or if we were able to be seen by the dog walkers. but we sat down and went at it with his small bong and two large joints. we had alot of medical on us at the time because his mother was suspicious so he brought all of his stash, along with what we had brought. in total it was more than an O, which is a criminal offense where i livE, and it was in the medical containers and shit so we probably woulda gotten fucked, as well as the guy who gave it to him. Well after a while i got up and looked around i had smoked a joint by myself, and had about two or three bowls from his bong. i started to trip out when i got up (this is normal my sister and i both hallucinate from weed) everything was glowing and spinning it looked like a weird cartoon. but i saw a painter working on a house like 30 feet away, and i didnt say anything because i had forgetten about it. then i sat back down with my friends. We kept smoking. i got up again this time with a friend and looked over some bushes we were looking directly at this family and they were pointing at us and shit. so we tried to hide our subway the best we could, and packed up. at this point i though i was fucking zelda as i was miniture and all my friends were tall as fuck. they thought they were in vietnam and were in the jungle. we completely forgot why we were in the woods, and went to a gazebo that was visible in the distance. we sat in this gazebo while lots of people walked by with there dogs. we were singing at this point and we probably reeked. we all of a sudden noticed that all of the walkers were gone. we were the only people in the park. so assumed it was closing... we walked up the path, which was in the opposite direction from our bikes, we looked behind us and saw a man wearing a cap and walking a dog, the dog was 10- 15 ft behind us, and we walked casually not thinking anything of it. we noticed the dog was not on the trail and started walking to the road, just in case it was a drug dog or something. so we got to the road and i took off my bright yellow jacket. then a cop car came towards us, the guy slowed down as he came to us and we stayed put not running away. he looked at us and i hid the jacket behind my back, he didnt roll down the window, or get out. he just kept driving. as soon as he was out of sight, we looked back at weird dog not on the path and it was going towards where we had been smoking before, i went with my friend down a small lane, while the other two went the opposite way of the cop. we waited like twenty minutes and then followed a road back to ur bikes. we saw in maintenance lot near were we were, a under cover cop car, and ran to our bikes a fast as we could. then we biked to my friends houseat around 6:00. i smoked some more. it wasnt until the next morning when we started bugging about how we almost got fucked though, and how slick we were when we didnt know what the fuck was going on. :cool:

2. #2 CaliBudE, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2012
    You weren't smoking weed ... If you Guys are hallucinating you are smoking pcp

Cool make believe story was this your dream while you were asleep

How would of the guy that gave it to u been In trouble too if he wasnt there ...

3. I stopped reading when you said you hallucinate.

4. There are adults on this site .... No one is going to believe your cool stories

5. Thanks for saving me the trouble of reading that long-ass story.

6. Did this happen right after middle school let out?

7. [quote name='"silentbob71"']People can hallucinate from MJ...

Can marijuana cause hallucinations

Basic Facts About Drugs: Marijuana

Terence Mckenna even did so, and said to smoke less often like once every couple of months but when you do smoke, to smoke a shit load to achieve hallucination, but not everyone will have this reaction.[/quote]

Haha your as dumb as op....... Can I say that ?

8. People can hallucinate. I fully believe this story, I don't see what's so unbelievable about it.

9. I bet both of you believe ops story

If he would of said Mario's life up then I would of believed

10. Ive never once hallucinated from MJ and I dont know anyone who has.

11. Lol..I stopped reading when he mentioned hallucinating.

Hey op, whats your iq? 10?

12. You guys look extremely ignorant right now. "Stopped reading after hallucinations." You must feel like real badasses. Some people are more inclined to visual disturbances. Do a quick google search before spewing bullshit :)

13. [quote name='"Megacosm"']You guys look extremely ignorant right now. "Stopped reading after hallucinations." You must feel like real badasses. Some people are more inclined to visual disturbances. Do a quick google search before spewing bullshit :)[/quote]

So you believe his story correct ? Is that your final answer ?

14. You are a negative person. We get it you don't believe his story, some think it is possible, specially seeing as he was smoking a lot of medical grade (highest THC) cannabis. Just because you have never hallucinated or met someone that has doesn't mean it can't. Calling people stupid is pretty lame, - rep for you sir.

15. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

Haha your as dumb as op....... Can I say that ?[/quote]

Come on man, all I see from you in every thread is you attacking someone, talking down to someone, or acting like you know every single thing about everything. If you think that someone is saying something that's wrong, why don't you try actually putting together a logical response as apposed to resorting to the typical ten year old Internet behavior. That dude posted actual links to stuff trying to prove his point, then you jjust call him stupid and leave it at that? I'm not trying to come at you in any way, I'm kinda just seeing if maybe you could lighten up a bit and maybe just step outta the thread next time instead of shitting on people.

16. Funny cuz you act like a kid rofl, obviously you aren't an adult

17. my second time smoking when i was younger i saw what i would describe as snakes woven together, it was very miled for a Hallucination , i assumed it was because i took a hit of butane. but i kept on having these weird visions whenever i would smoke. my friends never had any of it this whenever we would do it together, so i knew none of it was laced. but what it is for me is basically a Phosphene -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphene
    but my eyes are open. i looked into it alot from expierience, and for more sativa strains mainly i get more of a light visual with Audio sometimes , but like more indica its more like distortions, like shrinking ETC..

And by the way, there are strains with more Phycoactive chemicals than others, look into Martian Mean green which is what i used in this story, along with headband mixed.

and i know this because wouldnt it scare the fuck out of you if you saw shit, you probably google on the internet and find out what went down haha.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYjkxotJL9A&feature=related]Terence Mckenna - how to use Marijuana - YouTube[/ame]