Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Dreaded Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by h4lfw4y, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Hey I have been using marijuana just about everyday for two years (the longest breaks i've taken were usually a day or two but never longer than 2 weeks)..however, i will probably be joining the military this fall and of course i must pass a drug test. i know it will take a month or more to get clean but my question is if i begin smoking, say, 2-3 times a week now will it lower the 'concentration' in my tests, thus making it easier to flush my system when the time comes? or will my body just hold on the 'taint' till i stop completley. thanks

2. Short answer is yes, it will help to an extent
    Just remember to give yourself 30 days just in case

3. have fun being dehumanized and treated like shit its not worth it to me military is corrupt

4. it may or may not, best idea is just to stop, dont fuck with the military testing

5. the only branch i would go into if i had to is the airforce the one that treats you like a human and pays the most but watch out you can get addicted to pks in basic and shit my buddy came back from basic addicted to oxis becuse thay give them to you for anything a report shows that 30-40% of soldiers are addicted to pks

6. If your going into the military just stop smoking all together.

7. Well I mean no offense to you or your friend, but if I was a soldier for any part of the military I'd prefer to go into battle blasted on morphine or OC's or something too. It'll make killing people or the worry of getting killed that much less of a burden.

But yeah OP, just make sure to give yourself enough time to completely flush your system, the slowing down on smoking is a good way to start.

8. not battle basic most soldiers now never see combat in basic and training lots of drugs are floating around alot of k2 before the k2 tests

9. LSD was made for the specific reason of making soldiers 'fearless', so I wouldn't doubt one bit that they continue to feed the cannon fodder test drugs n such :eek: As for drug test just wait until 30 days before and follow the sticky on grasscity on how to pass a drug test in 30 days. A guy I worked with said he smoked 30 days before and passed by just drinking water n such.:D

10. I was just using battle as an example, I'd assume it'd all start in basic. I'v enever been nor do I plan on bein in the military, but from what I've heard you get treated like shit and it just sucks in general so yeah, opiates would be nice there too. haha

11. thank you for responses, i understand the government can be a touchy subject i didn't mean to start any debate i was just asking about the test- thanks again yall!!

12. My little brother is in the military and i have like 7 or 8 cousins in the military. They love it but thats because they grew up wanting to be in the military. I have the utmost respect for our soldiers because they do the dirty work in defending our country. It gives me the opportunity for me to go to college and get a degree and make money without having to do hard physical work. From all of the stories they are always telling it sounds like it sucks but they like it and thats all that matters. And its guaranteed employment(if you pass the test), so there is nothing wrong with that.

13. #13 Iluvatar, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2011

LSD was synthesized and discovered by accident while looking for a respiratory stimulant

14. kids grow up to want to be in the military becuse tv and school have brainwashed them in to thinking the military is all that my brother talks about killing sand n words and shit its wrong ya becuse killing solves everything thats what i love about this modren world leaders cant sit and talk with other leaders and figure shit out its not that hard but kids think the militarty is the way out and you will live a good life i would rather work for my money plus we are not in any war right now you will just be sent home after basic than have to go back