Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The dreaded drug test day..........

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kamikazikillah, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Okay so my pre-employment drug test is today at 2:30pm.

I am hoping to beat it by drinking a shitload of water, vitamin b complex for color, 4 asprin, and energy drinks for creatine.

I also am listing 3 perscriptions that i have (but dont take) that are known to test false positive for thc. (one even says it on bottle:D) as a back up should i test positive.

Ill let you all know how it goes when i get back.

PS: please dont tell me how to beat it. im sticking with ths method this time around to see how it works.

wish me luck.......:wave:

2. Good luck, man. But aspirins are only going to raise your chance of testing positive...

3. i heard if you shoot up a fatty bang of h right before you'll pass with flying colors.

4. Make sure you drink lots of water an hour before the test. You'll be fine but dont take those asprins. Just out of curiosity, what are the 3 medications that cause false positives for thc?

5. best of luck :eek:

6. GOOD LUCK! It's a shame we still have to go through this crap. Let us know how you did. Also let us know your weight, hight, last session, and average consumption of herb. This will help others in your situation better calculate flushing times and techniques.

Later

7. oh the three drugs are protonix, prevacid, and nexium. Any proton pump inhibiter (too much stomache acid) works. but protonix is proven to show up as thc as it even says it on the labels.

and im 21, 6ft3, and wiegh around 200lbs.

i have smoked everyday for about a year strait.

I havent smoked since sunday.

8. good luck man. i just had my drug test last monday. passed.:smoke:

9. well im back from the testing place.
    IDK how i did yet but i think my piss was pretty diluted. The B2 vitamins made it dark yellow so it looked legit.

idk they diddnt say anything to me about it and some hot doctor there gave me a check up. She was real nice and asked me what meds i was on. i told her and when when i said protonix she was like "oh!, ok that makes sense" in a real nice voice.

I think im all good but who knows the place looked pretty legit.

They never even watched me piss....i wish i snuck something in.....oh well

Does anybody know how long it takes to get results?

10. I had no idea that Protonix can cause a false positive.

I've taken it daily for the past two years. That's definitely good to know if my time ever comes...