Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Dr. is in....Great high combo!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nickwit21, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Just wanted to send you guys a thread about an amazing combination of weed for the perfect high.

My buddy gave me some mid grade kush and my other boy got me some high grade "knock On Your Ass" Sour Diesal. by far my favorite. but way to strong.

Wasnt gettin a good high with kush....sooo. i mixed in my bong approx 1/4gram of kush and 1/4 gram of Sour Diesal.....and......waaalah... an awesome high! and i can actually do things other then twitch on the couch....like last night when i smoked 2 bowls in my bong of sour diesal!

anyway hope you get to try it. any combos you guys like:smoke:

2. That sounds awesome man ill have to try it. The best combo i ever had was with my friends 100$ bowl which was almost a foot long. I mixed in some O.G. Kush, Some Resin, and some High grade Shake. it was amazing, all i did was smoke in my friends car for 5 hours... best day ever:smoke:

3. LOL had me laughing fo rlike 10 mins

4. I lol'd at that too.

5. my favorite combo is a crunch wrap supreme with a bean burrito.. mmmmmmmmmm;)