The DoucheBags i have to work with..

Discussion in 'General' started by RememberTheName, Apr 4, 2012.

1. One Direction.. Bunch of British douches who met on the X-Factor and decided to sing together.

I want to smack them all.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5qpnxQU9UA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

That moment.. When all you want is to do your job.. But these immature fucks won't stop yelling and running around like toddlers.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSRNhPup3uI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

2. What is your job?

3. [quote name='"blazethatgreen"']What is your job?[/quote]

Hidden Camera Rigger/Operator.

One of the boys mom wants to prank them after this interview they're doing for nickelodeon.

So they called the best. Lol

Can't wait to see what the prank is gunna be. I have a general idea but sometimes production likes to change things last second.

4. Fuck with em, just dont let em know its you.

5. [quote name='"Mr Unknown"']Fuck with em, just dont let em know its you.[/quote]

Haha hopefully.

Last time I showed myself after a prank Tyler the Creator threw a dildo at me lol

6. haha you have to work with one direction, I feel for you man.

On the other hand it sounds like you have an awesome fucking job

7. [quote name='"GoldenGinge"']haha you have to work with one direction, I feel for you man.

On the other hand it sounds like you have an awesome fucking job[/quote]

I dig it.

Only issue.. I'm non union. And have been known to work 18hr-36hr days..

I mean. In the same 48hrs I'll make almost a grand..

But fuck it's tiring sometimes.

8. Wouldn't it suck if one of them was a blade and saw this? Prank ruined...lol

9. I think even non-unionized you legally have to get so much sleep per 24 hours.

10. Unless you agreed to certain terms in a contract.

11. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']Unless you agreed to certain terms in a contract.[/quote]

I don't fill out contracts before hand.

I work for a family business so there's kind of a mutual understanding that "You go out and do what needs to be done"

It's a.. You scratch our back. We'll scratch yours..

I.e pay me stupidly well. Especially for my age and shit.

12. fucking crazy.

are u on punked...jk

13. Naw.. But I can let y'all know that PunkD is starting back up lol

Under a different name. For now.

I rigged a escalade with hidden cameras for almost.. 3months for it lol

Hasn't aired yet. But it's got a few of the same producers and is by the same company lol