The Dope Cycle.. Funny and True

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by neff, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Why is sniffing heroin at such a more advanced stage of addiction then sniffing oxys? Heroin isn't any more addicting than oxy is. If you talk to any user who has experienced both oxy and h w/d, most seem to think the oxy w/d was more intense.

I jump around from shooting to zero use for months. Even dope is too expensive. That is a funny cycle though.

2. what about when ur sick of being sick and get on methadone.

precept is all part of the plan

3. dude if ur h is as good as oxys then ur buying shitty h

h trumps oxy any day.

4. I dunno brah, first time I popped I did 3, then did this another dozen times over a 3 week span. Haven't touched them since!

But I see the potential for addiction. Idk wtf to do, because i want to do them, but I don't wanna end up a junkie. :hello:

5. I didn't really comment on the quality of either high. I simply said the level of addiction is the same. It is true that you need far less H and it is cheaper, but at the end of the day a heroin addiction will be just as bad as an oxy addiction.

6. I ran my life by #8, except with smoking tar, and a mix of a few 80's, but i kicked it to where im not sick anymore, i just fein for the shit mentally everyday, but I got it down now, I cant believe i've actually been able to smoke black for only two day binges, then 2-3 day breaks. I've done that EVERY time for a couple weeks, its really something to be proud of, when you can use heroin in moderation.

Welp, im on that three day mark, time to go make some dough and catcha nod! :smoke:

But the whole thing with "its still just doing opiates" is what really used to get me. Definitely.

7. I don't really find it funny at all, it's very sad. Opiate addiction isn't just hell for the addict, it tears apart their families and loved ones. =\

8. Haha.

I'm at about .5. Once I snorted a vic 5, which is just enough to feel a little warm and fuzzy, and I've played with codeine.

It's funny, but kind of sad, because it's so true. But that's also why it's funny :p

9. fuck MMT, fuck methadone.....any one who's been on MMT will tell you the same......i'd rather kick in jail than get back on methadone.

10. I'm at a 3. I do a couple 80's and then go 2 weeks without. I would like to completely stop, but the psychological part gets real tough at around 2 weeks.

11. I started at 3 and am at 5 now.

12. Maybe this cycle should be looked at by all of you that are at earlier stages of what to look for and what not to do, so you dont end up at step twelve. If you guys see yourself going higher up on the stages, try to realise what is happening and change it before its too late!

13. im at 12... tho i mostly shoot up OC

hahhaa

so pic is quite sad but tru

actually 11.5 cause i dont use everyday (due to money issues)

14. It's all about self control.

I've snorted oxy, snorted coke, popped extacy etc etc.

Do I do any of that now? Nope... just ganja and beer and even that I keep to occasion (besides the weed)

It was fun to do when I was like 15-17 years old. Now I'm coming up on 20years and while i might try something every once in a while, I don't go looking for it.

15. Where's the graph for the Benzo addiction?

It would probably be two steps:

1. Get prescribed to a benzo
    2. Get addicted

16. Get prescribed any drug thats recreational and you get addicted.

17. Hah, interesting.

If you got a good connect and even a little party blood (you know what i mean:devious:) most of these are very possible

18. I'm some strange mix of Step .5 and step 6. I've done oxy 3 times, each at least 2 or more weeks apart, and I haven't touched it in ages. But now i kinda want heroin, so who knows what the fuck is goion on...