The Dont you hate it when... thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jumpfruit, Sep 24, 2013.

1. don't you hate it when the ice melts in the bong causing the water to rise and spill out of the carb? gets smelly ass bong water everywhere.

post your 'pot peeves' here!

2. Oh and sorry for that shameful pun.

3. I hate it when you try to smoke poorly flushed weed and it does not burn correctly.

4. I hate it when I accidently smoke a peice of hair or something that should not be in my weed. I also hate it when I light my cigerette backwards by accident and inhale filter smoke.

5. I also hate it when the belt I am wearing keeps slipping and I have to pull my pants up untill I change it.

6. I love growing but hate the whole waiting period.

7. I hate when random people start touching me while I'm smoking a blunt.

wanna talk about it bro

9. #9 Doc Hollidaze, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
    I hate it when I buy a small amount and end up smoking it all before I leave the dealer's house.

10. How?? Like theyre attracted to you or like youre a little kid and they need to touch you when you do something

11. I hate being passed a wet crutch

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. It some lady at the park who introduce her self to my friends and I. No problem until she started rubbing her hand on me while doing it and from the smoking I almost thought she put her hand in my friends mouth. I'm trying to relax getting a hold of myself but the angry expression on my face showed, I just don't like getting touch by a stranger who calls themselve queen of the park.

13. "I can't pay you that money i owe you bro, i went out and got the new iphone 5!" God, stupid fucking people, never has owning a piece of tech been such a fad "i'll trade in my old piece of tech for a new one!!!...Except i have to pay half the price." LOL.

14. Thats just the way some people like to introduce themselves I guess. She sounds like she has a somewhat healthy imagination

15. #15 Toastin', Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
    Sounds like the "Things that annoy you" thread

16. man i know thats right.  this phone stuff pisses me off.....this is my phone.  no internet, no camera, no music, just calls and texts.  and i love it!  its super light, stays charged for DAYS, does everything i need it to.  

[​IMG]

17. #17 caliweeds420, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2013
    I was trying to post in a budshot thread but got mixed up somehow on my app. I hate it when I post in the wrong place.

18. I thought the same thing untill I realized that when something annoys me I dont always hate it:huh:

19. bitches be trippin'

Yea I guess

But it just sounds the same to me

for example

It annoys me when I buy a small amount and end up smoking before I leave my dealers house

It annoys me when the belt I am wearing keeps slipping and I have to pull my pants up blah blah blah

Its the same lol Maybe not by definition but thats how I see it. Whatever doe