the dong bong

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stainles278, Oct 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yea ide smoke out outta that

2. I probably wouldn\'t. Let alone own one...

3. i would never buy it and i dont think i would hit it but you can never pass the grass so idk

4. LMAO!!! I had no idea that we had that one. :D

I\'d hit it but I\'m a girl so that makes a difference, I guess. LOL!!!! C\'mon guys, it\'s just a bong! Heh!

5. I\'d hit it; a bong with weed is a bong with weed...well, as long as no one had a camera...

6. I would hit that but I dont think I would own one.

7. i would hit it, its way cool..

8. hahah somewhere on the site they have a clear penis pipe aswell :p

hahaha, i dont know if i could bring myself to smoke it... just having my lips on the tip of a dick and sucking a big white cloud out... would make me uneasy.

9. Yeah....that is too much. Pass it to the next guy and hand me the blunt instead.

10. Hmm, im really not sure on this one. I think id rather smoke something more normal, than sucking white smoke out of a dick. Unless it was the only piece available, cos you cant say no to ganja.

11. Hahahahahahahahaha, wow, just wow. They should make a vagina bong, and uh I don\'t know about hitting that, I\'d be laughing the whole time I couldn\'t handle it hahahaha.

12. a friend of mine (whose a girl) has a ccg penis pipe. She didn\'t even realize the shape until after she bought it :p I\'ve hit that thing a lot but its a lot less obvious that its in the shape of a penis than that thing....

That guy is just... wow, wtf?

13. i\'d prolly hit it but i would never buy it

14. id prolly hit it...i dunn otho...id laugh my ass off tho

15. ^l0l

yeah, i\'d hit it if there was nothing else around for sure. i think i would anyway just cause it would be freakin hilarious. that could be bad though, might blow the load all over the place (haha! pun!) im proud of myself for that one.

16. no way in hell im toking on a cock... i would consider buying it though, like seeing what friend of yours will smoke out of it and then take some picutres of them when/if they do, lol....

17. I\'d probley smoke out of it with my chick and her friends, I would be laughing the whole night and it would be a session to remember... but I wouldn\'t own one though.

18. what he said....

19. Oh man, maybe if I was really jonesin or something. But no pictures please. funny though. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.