The dog ate it!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Spydaman, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Hey all!!

Im sure this has happened to someone else here.

This happened a few years ago. We were hanging at the spot, about 6 or 7 people in the place. We just got our hookup and threw down on a L.

I was breaking it down on a little table, had it all ready.....split the stick and then a LOUD pounding came on the door.

I freaked out, took the table out into the other room in the dark.

It turned out to be some people we were cool with, not the PO PO. So I went back out to get the table and the dog was sitting there licking it all up!!!

The dog might have left a doobies worth on the table....and it was some good shit too.

Well, about 10 minutes later that dog had some cotton mouth like crazy. It was standing up on the sink trying to lick drips out. I filled a bowl of water for the dog and the dog just layed there on the floor drinking the water with its eyes closed LOL.

We were pissed at first, but by that time we were all blew and it was pretty damn funny LOL.

Anyone else have a similar story?

Thanks
    Spydaman

2. that doesn't make sense you cant get high from eating weed that was uncooked and wasn't dissolved in food

3. I didn't say the dog got high, musta just made it really thirsty lol. Probably got stuck in its mouth and throat and it needed a drink.

lol

4. i got 4 dogs, when i got outside to smoke a joint they get all excited to see me, 5 minutes into burning it, theyre all knocked out or eating lolol pretty funny to watch as your smoking

one of my friends was baking up some brownies, their dog (chihuahua mix i think) ate a crumb...told me about 30 minutes later he went through 2 cans of food and just slept for hours ahaha

5. lol. I used to blaze out in the back yard with my dog Jack. He is a nut. he will stand by me almost like he knows what I am doing, I blow some his way and he starts sneezing and running away from me getting all nutty. Hes a siberian husky/black lab mix so he is pretty energetic. I don't know if he actually feels any effects, but he seems to have an interest in it lol.

If I let him smell a nug, he turns away like he doesn't like it....but when its ablaze he comes close like he is interested lol

6. rofl yeh same if i move the joint towards them theyll all walk away, but if i blow in their general direction, wherever they are standing when they smell it...thats where they will get KO'd haha

border terrier mix

7. my dog bit a chunk off one of my nugs before lol

8. lol

did u notice anything different with the dog?

9. My friend's dog ate some thizz one time, ended up being completely fine.

10. and yes u can get high eating raw weed u just have to eat like 5-10 times more.

11. a few years back i got locked out of the crib so i went into the shed and my dog followed...didnt really notice or care, So i packed a bowl and started smoking and looked over to notice him begging his ass off after the 2nd bowl.
    by the time i finished my third bowl he was sorta laying on his side trying to keep his head off of the ground

12. dude if you want your weed back just follow your dog around outside for a couple days with a plastic bag

13. Heh, I was at my friend's house, and had just picked up like 3gs of some outdoor (some pretty good mids), we went outside to smoke a bowl or three, and I realized I couldn't find the bag. We searched the whole house and couldn't find it. Like 30 minutes later his dog comes in, and he's stoned as fuck. He was all jumpy and shaky, he couldn't walk straight, and after a while he just passed out and wouldn't move. If that wasn't enough proof, like two days later he crapped out the bag I had it in. Oh well, at least it was just cheap mids, not some dank.

14. I blaze my dog up every morning.
    She fucking loves it...

To bad its a Maltese, and not some sort of cool big dog or something.
    I don't seem manly when I want to smoke her out.
    Ha

15. Haha reminds me of Up In Smoke when theyre smoking the joint and Chong says it's called Labrador, a mix of Maui wowie and dog shit cause his dog ate his weed hahaha

16. Pretty sure you're not supposed to talk about getting animals high on these forums. Carry on.

17. Yeah...i'll...just...pretend...you...didn't...post

18. ^^
    This.

19. Haha, it's funny that people call joints "doobies".

20. :hello: