The Docs TriStrain adventure: (White Widow, Bubblelicious and Amnesia) Waterfarmed and SCROGed

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by DrCannaP, Sep 11, 2015.

1. lmao so ya think I should be a mod soon ha? Watch me get banned 😜 jk
    Nah dude ..... your garden speaks for it all bro 😉

2. The girls are flowering nicely. Its 3.5 weeks of flowering today. The height above the screen ranges from like 6 or so inches by the bubblicious to more like 8 inches by the Amnesia and white widow. The amnesia also has 2 branches that stretched a little more than the rest. The bubbleicious is super bushy n short and most of her flowers are being produced right above the screen so I had to clip some of the fan leaves blocking the lights.
    First close up is of the BB then WW then Am.

Attached Files:

3. Looks so good. my screen is a mess haha

4. #84 DrCannaP, Oct 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2015
    Quick update

Today is last day of week 3 of flowering (day 21 of flowering) and girls are doing fine. I made a mistake in the previous update. I was supposed to say 2.5 weeks of flowering.

Most of the upward stretch is done with the amnesia having 4 shoots about 2 inches higher than all as ya can see in the pics.

The ppm is stable around 1250 and pH at 6.1 at the moment. I'd like it to be at 6.0. The top off ppm is reduced to 1000 now and pH at 6.0. And the girls are eating that much everyday and drinking about a gallon aday!

Two canopy shots then singles of the Bubbleicious then White Widow then amnesia. The through the canopy shot showing all the buds in between is by the amnesia. This amnesia is going to yield a lot 😉

Attached Files:

5. Man it's really looking good in here! I can't wait to get my screen in!

6. thanks bro .... it really is a nice sight. Id go and stick my head in the tent and just breath that fresh air and enjoy the green carpet ;-) i highly recommend SCROGin

7. Woke up after a stormy night to realize the power was out for 4.5 hours. Although its light off time, the girls had to go for that long without aeraiting the root zone. Thankfully, I caught it all in time ajd turn the power back on and lights on and airpumps etc ... no wilting or any symptoms of any sort of a problem .... girls are fine!

8. Today is day 24 of flowering. The girls are bulking up and starting to frost as ya can see in the pics.
    With the canopy being closer to the lights than it used to be 2 weeks ago, i raised the lights to their final position with good light intensity in every toght corner!
    For the sake of reducing salt and N buildup, I have been refreshing the main res every couple of weeks instead of constantly topping off and refilling the topoff res. If I dont refresh the res, I risk the inevitable, which is over accumulation (maybe to the point of toxicity) of a certain element thats not being used as much by the girls.
    This time around, its a quick (24 hour) run of only RO and GH's FloraKleen @the rec dose of 3ml/L. This will clean the salt buildup in my system (seen it when inspecting) and root zone of the girls. This is actually suggested by GH and im using their line. I also saw a vid of the greenhouse crew recommending this before flowring and at day 21 then before harvest with their white widow claiming itll fatten the buds and increase trichome production!. Tomorrow ill empty the main res and refill it with fresh nute mix including (in a 17.5L botte): diamond nectar, calimagic and B Essentials (micro and submicro elements ) at their rec doses and FloraNova BLOOM at final 1250ppm (after about 380 of calimagic and B Essentials ) n pH of 5.8!.
    The single pics are of the Bubbleicious then White Widow then amnesia. .... the through the canopy shot showing all the buds in between is by the amnesia!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Day 26 of flowering
    After 24 hour of Flushing with FloraKleen, yesterday I emptied and refilled the main controller res with the usual RO with Diamond nectar, calimagic and B Essentials (micro and submicro elements) @ their rec doses. Then FloraNova BLOOM to a final ppm of 1250. Today and after noticing mild nute burn on some leaves of the amnesia and white widow I decided to reduce the ppm slowly to 1200 or a little less and reduce the topoff ppm to 900. PH is balanced at 6.
    I hooked up my 30 inch diy scrubber yesterday to the 8inch extraction fan. All I had to do was move the ducs and fan around to create a more direct flow and cut 2 90 degree bends. Believe it or not I didnt have to crank the fan up .... the temp went up to 77 F max, with average light on temp around 76F. I really dont have to get an intake fan (or rush to get one to control the heat) but ill get one eventually. Cutting the 2 90 degree bends improved the airflow and reduced the temp.
    Also, i got a second dehumidifier and turned it on today. Lets see if this helps or if I have to defoliate to reduce the rh hah.
    The temp has been around 76 and the rh in the 60s. I want to reduce the rh to 40s or even high 30s to frost up the buds. Lower rh is shown to increase trichome and resin production.
    A shot of the canopy. Then single pics of the Bubbleicious then White Widow then amnesia. The through the canopy shot showing all the buds in between is by the amnesia!
    Oh its starting to smell delicious in there 😉😍

Attached Files:

10. Looking savage in here. Nice strains and nice scrog! I only scrog! Love it! Subbed up for sure! Thanks loops. I needed to be around some screens. Lol

11. Thanks brother ... much love and welcome aboard. ... Loopz is the man 😉

12. Thanks. Yeah here is a couple months ago. Some green crack! Outdoor is finally all brought in so now it's time. Your pics have me Jonsing to get rolling again!

Attached Files:

13. Amazing brother 1220, amazing

14. Nice canopy dude!

Loop had a link in his thread (which I followed) and I am glad I did.. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/gc_rocks.png

15. wow nice work bro ... look at those bazookas man ... nice work bro
    Thanks brother .... welcome aboard my man ... and thanks Loops is the man!

16. Quick update.
    Last day of week 4 of flowering (day 28). Buds are fattening up and the smell is awesome in the tent. I have better control on the humidity now with the second dehumidifier on and its in the 50s but i want it in the 40s.
    Shot of the canopy then singles of the Bubbleicious then White Widow then amnesia 😉 its starting look like a tropical forest in that tent ... just the way I like it 😍

Attached Files: