The Doc's 2Strain Trial Organic Run: Tangerine Dream & Pineapple Chunk.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DrCannaP, Dec 26, 2016.

1. I have been growing Barney's TD gear for over a year, did yours cure with a strong citrus scent or is it mostly bland until you give the bud a squeeze? I keep trying to get a strong scent to no avail, no matter how i dry or cure its the only strain i cannot seem to figure out,, i grow organic and have good healthy plants just weak cured scent

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Whats up brother. It didnt. The smell is very bland (mildly fruity/earthy) when u grab a bid and sniff it. Little squeeze or crush and the smell comes out better. It smells better now than it sid when i did the smoke report btw. Thw ground up bud out thw geinder smells very very tangie the smoke out the J is even getting better now. But definately not what you are looking for. Great smoke though, bro! ... i see myself running it again (hoping for the good smwlling pheno)
    Happy growin/pheno-huntin brother

Check out my current Organic Fruit Garden:
    The Doc's 2Strain Trial Organic Run: Tangerine Dream & Pineapple Chunk.
    and my previous QuadStrain grow :
    Thr Doc's 4 strain MMJ garden: CBD Critical Cure and more ;-)
    and my previous TriStain grow :
    The Docs TriStrain adventure: (White Widow, Bubblelicious and Amnesia) Waterfarmed and SCROGed

4. #64 nobighurry, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Dr; Thank you for the info i have 3 different runs in and all are just like you said, smells great once i grind it up but not alot tangerine smell while in the jars, I love it as a med first run i left on the vine to long pretty upbeat at first then suddenly your waking up in your easy chair! Last two i plucked earlier and its hours of energy and good pain control especially in a coconut oil...for me the best weight came from scrog grow..her clones root fast less than 7 days, thripes enjoyed a few leaves one cycle but they didnt touch sour diesels right next to them... take care thanks again

• Like Like x 1