The dock :]

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Skrimpbootch, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Well, today, I awoke to an extremely rainy day. My dad was assisting my grandfather installing an air conditioner unit a few towns away. My mom is downstairs watching ridiculous fashion/wedding dress drama shit on tv. I join her for about an hour or so, spending some time with her despite the malice I felt towards to horrid entertainment. I then dressed, gathered a sleeping bag and a thick comforter. Yesterday was my last day of work for the summer so today was kind of a celebration :D. I drove to my girlfriends house, it was Raining like Hell... Anyway, get my girl, I love her so much :D, we drive about an half mile to an undeveloped neighboorhood that had an extremely long dock on one side. This dock extended across the marsh and ended with an large rectanglular shaped shelter. Compete with roof and all. It was raining and we packed a bowl in my "Squirtle" bowl. Smoked it, got pretty blasted off my last bit of headies. We then proceeded to get the blankets out of my car, the sky was clearing up nicely. We laid the blankets on the dock and did our business ^_^. Her period just ended so seeing as we were in the "safe zone" I reluctantly didn't use a condom by thr point I finished. I usually worry a lot and still am, but she assured me and I ablaiged :). We ended up orgasming at the same exact moment, it was perfect and by far the best sex we had ever given each other. AMAZING :D! Afterwards the sky is perfectly blue. We shnuggled a bit then headed to pick up my last paycheck. It was great seeing everyone at work for the last time this year.
    Me and my girl head over to pick up my friend from his house, run into Wilmington, and picked up some taco bell :D. We then purchased a red label roor ^_^ using my roor advice from grasscity I correctly identified it as a US original. All three of us head back, I called my dealer, picked up a 20 bag whom my girl actually purchased. We went back to the docks, finishing off an amazing day and breaking in the nicest bong I have ever used. I'm so excited to own one. Went back to my mates house, chilled for a while as me and my girl relaxed on his bed. We laughed our asses off to stupid shit, I dropped my girl off and headed home. By far the best day of my adult life.

2. Sounds like SOMEONE had a good day....:)

3. Yessir, very very epic indeed. I spent quite a bit of money and tomorrow when the high is well gone I will be worrying my ass off about possible pregnancy, but it was a great day.

4. Also, it was pretty damned amazing sitting on the dock after breaking in mister roor. My friend was laying on a bench, enjoying himself, My girl and I are sitting on the floor, gazing into the distance. She references the lion king as there was an imaginary African scene painted in my mind. It was a pretty clear night and in the distance we gazed at the heat lightening. Was really beautiful with the water and scenery, especially with me embracing my girl.

5. Splendid tale, brethren.

6. That sounds badass, i love havin one of those days..Everything's perfect u got ure girl,friends and ganja:smoke:

7. Thanks, yeah really perfect day.