The DIY Thread Project

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Klutter, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Hey all,

I am currently researching every thread on GC to identify DIY's which should be posted on this thread. There are many DIY's on this board however, the majority I've found are linking to outside boards for the material.

I will NOT be adding ANY DIY's which were not created/copied onto GC.... so if ya see one on another board, man up and post the content here..... ;)

This will be an ongoing project and will take many bowls and days to complete. However, I believe it necessary for not only the new grower to save some cash but also the 'oldtimer' to utilize new ideas for their grow.

I will continue to add categories and approved posts (those containing valid DIY info).

This thread will be maintained by myself and I will not ask anyone to add to it, as we all know us stoners are lazy....however, if you have a DIY thread ON GC (DO NOT LINK TO OTHER BOARDS) - please shoot me a PM and I'll review/add it.

I'm far from the 'leader' here, but saw an opportunity to help out the GC growers and am taking responsibility to fill it.

So here we go.....

Link Count = 17

:) - Denotes most recent addition(s) since: 07/14/08

Grow Room DIY's
    DIY Odor Neutralizing Machine by Mels :)
    DIY Flip Flop... or Electrical Light Mover :)
    DIY Carbon scrubber by Ganja_Farmer
    Humidifier/Chiller by jcj77d
    Grow Light by StuntShine420
    Single CFL Bulb Reflector by Mystic

Hydroponic DIY's
    Bubble Bucket by Rumpleforeskin
    Bubble Cloner by RobsGreen
    Aero-Veg Tub by HerbalRemedies
    DIY Chiller by Klutter
    Mini Bubbler Cloner by Mystic
    Bubbler by Justinjustin

Bud Curing Guides
    $31.00 Speed Dryer - :)
    Drying and Curing Guide by Nugglord

Smoking/Hash DIY's
    Hash making by Unoit
    5minute Kief Press by hpidriver
    Convection whip vaporizer by ke10
    Smartwater Bong with Ice Catchers by bss
    Vaporizor by ConopiaIndijska

2. awesome thread man! i'll be watching this one for sure! im new to growing and still learning alot and trying to do it on a budget. If you come across any well detailed directions to building a small grow box post it up, i would love it! Thanks man!

3. Thanks Rich... but to be honest, I'd rather try to keep this thread as short as possible with comments.

I mean damn, rep + is always welcome... but I want those newbs/oldies who are short on patience and reading skills to just see this thread as it is - a DIY bundle.....

4. this is going to be good. i'll see what i have bookmarked and link whatever you're missing or whatever i find.

hell this is even going in my sig

5. Thanks all - just added a couple more and am continuing to dig them up...
    Basically, if I see a good DIY I'm saving the text and photo's and posting it as a new post then adding to this DIY....

So please know - I am not taking credit for most of these incredible DIY's... just trying to keep them all on the GC board and not linking to remote sites.....

PLEASE - PM ME WITH YOUR DIY's OR WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN THE WAY OF DIY's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. How about a link to wiring a computer fan to a dc adaptor

:wave:

-- the bubonic plague

7. Uhhh ok I just found a mega-prob with this posting.

I am no longer able to simply edit my original post, meaning I can not based on this board's editing rules, actually add anything to this thread..... :( :(

This is gonna make shit hard... anyone know a way to edit a post after responses have been made? If not, this is going to be a nightmare to collect all the DIY's and post them in a single readable doc....

I'm gonna ping some OP's and see if there's something that can be done.

BTW - Thank you ALL for your help putting this together!!!!